Paul Pewitt @ Hughes Springs

Horns85

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Pewitt
    • Hughes Springs

Either that or local paper, but apparently answering a question hurts Coach's feelings.

You beat the hell outta us, it's over. No need to cry about feelings. Heck ya our feelings are raw. Yours would be too. Have some class and move on, it's over, Coach.

Easy buddy. I'm no coach. And you missed my point. I don't think the papers have paid statisticians that go around to all games. I meant that all stats come from the field house. It was a legit ?. Not salt on a wound. You guys have been graceful in defeat. I respect that.

Either that or local paper, but apparently answering a question hurts Coach's feelings.

You beat the hell outta us, it's over. No need to cry about feelings. Heck ya our feelings are raw. Yours would be too. Have some class and move on, it's over, Coach.

I must have misse something.... What happened??

I have class friend. I took your "Inside HS field house" as a sarcastic remark. If it wasn't meant that way, then I am man enough to apologize. I agree with 88 in that you guys have been graceful in defeat. We all throw our jabs thru the week, but win our lose, we all take our medicine after the game. All in fun, my friend, all in fun

Good grief. Nearly 10 yards a tote. I'd at least like to have y'all have to run 2 maybe 3 plays to get a first down. The guy with the down marker didn't have to do much flicking the numbers last night. Didn't think y'all have a chance moving up, but I'm of the opinion those Roughnecks way have some competition now.

Good grief. Nearly 10 yards a tote. I'd at least like to have y'all have to run 2 maybe 3 plays to get a first down. The guy with the down marker didn't have to do much flicking the numbers last night. Didn't think y'all have a chance moving up, but I'm of the opinion those Roughnecks way have some competition now.

These 11-12 juniors have been a very close knit group of kids. They expect to win every time they take the field. They really are a TEAM by definition.

Sorry guys, I stand down.

Carry on.

#Onceabrahmaalwaysabrahma

No harm, no foul

Great job Mustangs. Get back on track PP, I have plenty of friends up that way and all are really good people. I really appreciate the way you post through the game BlueBlazes. I can't drive the over 300 miles this year to watch the games but I really enjoyed watching the high school football from the Mustangs and surrounding teams all these years and try to keep up with them now. The updates make it fun. Lots of great kids in y'all area.