Week 3 Daingerfield @ New Boston

WheezyDolphin

Daingerfield' vs. New Boston  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Daingerfield
    • New Boston

A tough pick for me. I have gotten to be a expert on picking Dfield scores. The score will be revealed later. Crystal ball kind of cloudy today. But I can see that Dfield gets their first and perhaps only win this week.H ere ya go ETF. Just like I said. Things would go much easier for you if you would just listen to me...

I don't know!! Neither team seems to be able to get their O going. I don't think either teams O line is blowing holes for the RB's and for that matter keeping the D off the QB. I have not seen the Tigers yet but I have NB. The lions have really improved on D and will keep the Lions in the game. NB has a really good QB and the ball carriers can get the Job done if the O line will picke it up.

No. That was a good pick. NB struggled with DeKalb. Y'all have better athletes. I just think y'all will find some offense this week and give the D a break. We will see.

Yeah we did pretty good on D. 2 turnovers for returns hurt early. Never got it back. Then Atl started running outside and had big runs to keep drives alive. Back to reality check again.

Plz elaborate and tell us what happened. RW wss supposed to be cake walks and hooks was ranked #8 something ain't right. I know hooks lost their qb

. RW ran the Wing whatever well last night. Their line on both side of the ball won the battle especially in the 1 st half. The Hooks QB played much better but there is still timing issues between him and the big play makers. RW did a good job of shutting the running game. At the end of it all a bad call won the game dor RW. Not blameing the refs but the a pass down to the Hooks was a trap by their #22. I just happened be by the fence with a birdseye view and the ball came off the turf 6 inchs infront of the receiver. The Defender most likely obstructed the refs view. That was the nail but not the reason the Hornets lost. RW fumbled 3 tome deep in their end of the field and hooks didn't covert but one into points. Bottom line the O is broke at more than just the QB position

. RW ran the Wing whatever well last night. Their line on both side of the ball won the battle especially in the 1 st half. The Hooks QB played much better but there is still timing issues between him and the big play makers. RW did a good job of shutting the running game. At the end of it all a bad call won the game dor RW. Not blameing the refs but the a pass down to the Hooks was a trap by their #22. I just happened be by the fence with a birdseye view and the ball came off the turf 6 inchs infront of the receiver. The Defender most likely obstructed the refs view. That was the nail but not the reason the Hornets lost. RW fumbled 3 tome deep in their end of the field and hooks didn't covert but one into points. Bottom line the O is broke at more than just the QB position

+1