Week 3 Daingerfield @ New Boston

WheezyDolphin

Daingerfield' vs. New Boston  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Daingerfield
    • New Boston

Answered a question. Not a comment. SLIKK, Dfield98,98Crush,kids all in HS school now. Prolly more. Just the truth Bub. Carry on.

No need in bringing up the folks who have kids there. I sure did see all 3 on df side during our game tho....hmmmm. maybe just maybe 2 of those are there for a different reason. I know why the other is. Lets not get it all twisted up when I know the truth behind it as well as you do 88. Yall have a nice thing going over there in whos springs but it ain't as bad as some folks make it out to be here in Tigerland. I'm done adressing this issue. Its really getting old man. You can't judge everyone by a few peoples choices.

Your close.....

I'll take it lol
  • Like 1

Keep it up hs88. We might make sure it's another 51 yrs before yall see a win over us Tigers again. It's a crying shame yall get all excited about beating Daingerfield after a 51 yr losing streak to Daingerfield. And I guess you should since it HAS been 51 yrs and now yall finally overcome a steep mountain to climb lol. You got lucky this time props to Hs football players they played a heck of a game. Tey wanted it more than the tigers did this time but hey we can't be greedy with the wins I mean we DO have championships and rings so why be greedy. I'm back quiet. We checking out the new boston video now. Hs is the past live it up cause next year may be different

• Like 1

Keep it up hs88. We might make sure it's another 51 yrs before yall see a win over us Tigers again. It's a crying shame yall get all excited about beating Daingerfield after a 51 yr losing streak to Daingerfield. And I guess you should since it HAS been 51 yrs and now yall finally overcome a steep mountain to climb lol. You got lucky this time props to Hs football players they played a heck of a game. Tey wanted it more than the tigers did this time but hey we can't be greedy with the wins I mean we DO have championships and rings so why be greedy. I'm back quiet. We checking out the new boston video now. Hs is the past live it up cause next year may be different

More of the same next year Bubba.....y'all watch ya film now, I'm pulling for ya.

No need in bringing up the folks who have kids there. I sure did see all 3 on df side during our game tho....hmmmm. maybe just maybe 2 of those are there for a different reason. I know why the other is. Lets not get it all twisted up when I know the truth behind it as well as you do 88. Yall have a nice thing going over there in whos springs but it ain't as bad as some folks make it out to be here in Tigerland. I'm done adressing this issue. Its really getting old man. You can't judge everyone by a few peoples choices.

I'll take it lol

As I said Gomer, just answering a question. Just being honest. Don't get mad cause a man tells the truth. And btw, they were there because games were on a different night. Nobody studying the Tigers. Why would they....smh.

As I said Gomer, just answering a question. Just being honest. Don't get mad cause a man tells the truth. And btw, they were there because games were on a different night. Nobody studying the Tigers. Why would they....smh.

I was talking about the HS/DF game goober smh quit reading it how you want it to be read and read it how its wrote ;)

Thanks for riding with us tho. We stand alone! Who yall got next anyways 88

Enough about us. Y'all just try and get a win this week, 7th in 3 years. I know y'all want it.lol

yet we still made it farther than Yall in last season lol... ok ok ok enough carry on back to whatever rock u came from in yalls ore minds and go reevaluate yalls team. Bet yall pretty sore from that whoopin against a lower class team. We okayed up 2 div and got beat. Play up week end and week out and then cone holla at me

yet we still made it farther than Yall in last season lol... ok ok ok enough carry on back to whatever rock u came from in yalls ore minds and go reevaluate yalls team. Bet yall pretty sore from that whoopin against a lower class team. We okayed up 2 div and got beat. Play up week end and week out and then cone holla at me

Y'all could anybody and be playing UP. LMBO😂