Week 3 Daingerfield @ New Boston

WheezyDolphin

Daingerfield' vs. New Boston  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Daingerfield
    • New Boston

We take this 1. I don't care if its by 1 or 50. We need this W in the worse way possible. In the past 3 season we have not won a pre district game. The past 2 years we did have a gruesome schedule to say the least. We need it for moral and to help the community in the worst way possible. So many doubters hang their head due to the losses we've taken. Its time for these boys to strap them chin straps tight and bring it this week. Leave no doubt after this week that We Are Daingerfield!!!

• Like 1

We take this 1. I don't care if its by 1 or 50. We need this W in the worse way possible. In the past 3 season we have not won a pre district game. The past 2 years we did have a gruesome schedule to say the least. We need it for moral and to help the community in the worst way possible. So many doubters hang their head due to the losses we've taken. Its time for these boys to strap them chin straps tight and bring it this week. Leave no doubt after this week that We Are Daingerfield!!!

Drama queen.....

Ole Dad of 57 will be on today... Hes had a looong weekend waiting to get back to work for that computer time ;)

Yeah. Disappointed in the turnovers still but fix that and we have some potential. Yardage wise I bet it was way closer than the score indicated but yardage does not win anything. But the offense made great strides and will only get better. I'm thinking they pull this one out this week...DF 28 NB 14

Yeah. Disappointed in the turnovers still but fix that and we have some potential. Yardage wise I bet it was way closer than the score indicated but yardage does not win anything. But the offense made great strides and will only get better. I'm thinking they pull this one out this week...DF 28 NB 14

I agree 100%

DF has good speed but playing up a classification is tough.

DFvsAtl_2016_Stats.png