Week 3 Daingerfield @ New Boston

WheezyDolphin

Daingerfield' vs. New Boston  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Daingerfield
    • New Boston

Dude half was supposed to go to the officials, remember yall are playing in Bowie County

I had to do most of the officiating this past week cause the ref was blind lol. I just waited for 88 to deliver em. The boys got the rest. Didn't want to weigh em down to much. Just wanted em to get a lil taste don't want them to move due to the corndogs :)

I had to do most of the officiating this past week cause the ref was blind lol. I just waited for 88 to deliver em. The boys got the rest. Didn't want to weigh em down to much. Just wanted em to get a lil taste don't want them to move due to the corndogs :)

The corndogs isn't what's making em move....

They don't remember the 2008 thru 2010 3 peat out of Morris County. Everybody does remember the 1983 Tigers. Go figure. Go figure

83 was the best ever. Dont take anything away from them 08-10 boys 44-3 in 3 years with those loses all to Gilmer. Those was bad boys too. Bad enough to 3 peat ;)

83 was the best ever. Dont take anything away from them 08-10 boys 44-3 in 3 years with those loses all to Gilmer. Those was bad boys too. Bad enough to 3 peat ;)

I agree but no one remembers except DF fans and the Smoaky historical section. The younger folks just dont care. After the whistle blows the only people that care are the players, their parents, and true fans like me. I remember DF's good teams from the sixties. As a tike from Cvill I still have those days burned in my head. Always had respect for the DF program. Now a NB fan who still respects the tiger and their nation. I am very proud of the lions over the last 10 or so years. They have gained alot of respect over their years. The key to being recognized is playing with charater and showing respect to all your foes win or lose

I agree but no one remembers except DF fans and the Smoaky historical section. The younger folks just dont care. After the whistle blows the only people that care are the players, their parents, and true fans like me. I remember DF's good teams from the sixties. As a tike from Cvill I still have those days burned in my head. Always had respect for the DF program. Now a NB fan who still respects the tiger and their nation. I am very proud of the lions over the last 10 or so years. They have gained alot of respect over their years. The key to being recognized is playing with charater and showing respect to all your foes win or lose

Its been fun against Old Boston and hope we can continue it for many more years. Trust me when I say this... They do know who we are. We Are Daingerfield and that will never change.

Its been fun against Old Boston and hope we can continue it for many more years. Trust me when I say this... They do know who we are. We Are Daingerfield and that will never change.

You would prolly be surprised. You guys were once a big fish in a small pond. Now your a minnow in the ocean. It happens.

I hope DF don't end up like my hometown. To many families moving their kids. Should not be allowed to happen.

You would prolly be surprised. You guys were once a big fish in a small pond. Now your a minnow in the ocean. It happens.

minnow in the ocean? I thought minnows was in fresh water... That's that fine cass county edumacation yet again... When yall accomplish 25% of what we have I'll take you serious. Wont see it n my lifetime. Change your name to bubble guppy it'll fit ya just fine.

Your correct, It happens to Champions.... Maybe HS can be a big fish for a season before you die...............nah ... probably not, only took ya 53 years just to get a win against Dfld in a off season.... ;)

minnow in the ocean? I thought minnows was in fresh water... That's that fine cass county edumacation yet again... When yall accomplish 25% of what we have I'll take you serious. Wont see it n my lifetime. Change your name to bubble guppy it'll fit ya just fine.

The old nag needs to be put out to pasture.

Your correct, It happens to Champions.... Maybe HS can be a big fish for a season before you die...............nah ... probably not, only took ya 53 years just to get a win against Dfld in a off season.... ;)

24-0.....HS, during HS rebuilding year. You guys couldn't be any further detached from the old Daingerfield. I understand wanting to hang on. Pet trophies and watch the 83 Tigers. But thats all ya got. It's over. 😭

The old nag needs to be put out to pasture.

Well..... bye.

Ummm...yea. I prolly should just consider YOUR education and leave this alone. But I'm not. Bubba, minnows are in the ocean too. Smh. And you are a shrimp salesman? 😞

24-0.....HS, during HS rebuilding year. You guys couldn't be any further detached from the old Daingerfield. I understand wanting to hang on. Pet trophies and watch the 83 Tigers. But thats all ya got. It's over. 😭

Well..... bye.

Do yall rebuild every year. Obviously we are this year. 55 long miserable years since 1961 bud. How old are you? 46-47 maybe.... well congrats on the first and probably last W against us in your lifetime. Probably be another 50 before it happens again. And naw I don't sale shrimp.

Well..... bye.

68, 83, 85, 08, 09, 10 we got more than you could possibly dream of and that's just football. I won't count the many many more. Stop being jealous it doesn't look good on ya