Week 3 Daingerfield @ New Boston

WheezyDolphin

Daingerfield' vs. New Boston  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Daingerfield
    • New Boston

The haters are out in full force lol... where's the nb folks. I had 3 weeks of yall hs folks. Pewitt aint barking with yall on your thread or what? I done digested my crow and I made sure I stopped at a local hs store to dispose of it properly. Move around clowns. If yall gona follow us on every thread we're on all year I'm gona consider yall bandwagon fams before to long

Had to mow. Want to be fresh for the Hooks 8th game tomorrow so got in don tosay. Lol

New Boston probably won't even have 99 people at the game including player's lol

The stands will be full on the NB side. DF is the question. DF is 80 or 90 famalies short from a few years ago. I know there is plenty of room on the home side when yall play at home

The stands will be full on the NB side. DF is the question. DF is 80 or 90 famalies short from a few years ago. I know there is plenty of room on the home side when yall play at home

Easy ol friend. They will bite your head off for mentioning people moving. 😞

Easy ol friend. They will bite your head off for mentioning people moving. 😞

No harm intended. I just know they have 100 kids fewer than they did a few years ago. Whether they moved or not I don't know. If it like most small towns, the young people are moving to the cities for work instead of staying in the small towns to raise their kids. Jobs that pay anything such as the steel mill have been on a steady decline for years. The only Schools(small) that hasn't lost too many kids are in Bowie county and DK and Hooks have gotten smaller there. NB has ranged around 390 to 400 for ever. I suspect the Depot is why.

I have several cousins that live in NB. Some playing football there. I was talking with them earlier and they said something about homecoming. Is that right? It's started already😞. Dfield, in the coming years will see more homecomings than James Bowie.

Hate he is not playing against them Tigers. Abig part of the NB O. Very good passer but knows how and when to uses his legs. Bostonlion how good a runner is the soph

I would say he is faster, not as heavy obviously. A sophomore that is a smart kid and very competitive. I think NB will be fine over the next 2 years.

I have several cousins that live in NB. Some playing football there. I was talking with them earlier and they said something about homecoming. Is that right? It's started already. Dfield, in the coming years will see more homecomings than James Bowie.

Dang you have cousins in every town?? Why the family tree not have many limbs?? You from Arkansas??

Should I bring up yalls past bad seasons? Because there's many to choose from js... why not bring up 5-7 from last year? That's right we had a worse record and still went further than you. That'll happen this year too. Enjoy yiur super bowl against us but that won't get you into the playoffs bud. Worry about what's ahead or that 2 week hangover will still be there Saturday morning