Week 3 Daingerfield @ New Boston

WheezyDolphin

Daingerfield' vs. New Boston  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Daingerfield
    • New Boston

Against a 4a div 2... 2 classes up and yall don't play anyone other than below yalls classification lol 42-20 by a smaller school hmmmmm

Lucky y'all ain't got Arp this year. They would beat y'all 70-0 and make you like it. Y'all gonna have a chance to put that 1 in the win column....against ND I think. Maybe. May be 0fer.

Really you want to bring personal conversations on smoaky. Thats cool hold on a sec and ill expose you to everyone like you did me. Both profiles you got!!!! And all the crying and excuses you had to how the arp game coulda shoulda woulda been different if things woulda went your way... lmao

Your the most sensitive poster from hs and Its a dang shame you can dish it but when someone lays it out in black and white for ya. Your still blind to the facts. Running and telling your buddys my every move is pathetic

Folks know who I am. I've signed my name a few times. But carry on. Still don't understand how saying you wasnt there exposed ya but to each their or is it there own.

Your shoulda woulda coulda doesn't deserve a reply, but I simply said it wasn't as terrible as the score seemed. (I know you'll have a smart*** reply to that) The fumble return was a 14 point swing.

So our turnovers against yall didn't help our cause either then right? That's a 18 pt swing there. So it just shoulda been 6-0 lol. Your terminology of the game is a wack. Did u even play lmao

H2O distribution engineer!!!!

So our turnovers against yall didn't help our cause either then right? That's a 18 pt swing there. So it just shoulda been 6-0 lol. Your terminology of the game is a wack. Did u even play lmao

H2O distribution engineer!!!!

6-0 24-0 2-0 all counts as a W

I have gained a lot of respect for you over the last several years. Your team beat DF in a fair game so enjoy the victory. It is out of charter for you to be raiding another threat they way u have this one. Your next game is PP. concentrate on that game. Stay in charter friend. I know you are loaded with it. Todays DF team is only a fraction of those of the past. Not a program changing victory

• Like 1

I have gained a lot of respect for you over the last several years. Your team beat DF in a fair game so enjoy the victory. It is out of charter for you to be raiding another threat they way u have this one. Your next game is PP. concentrate on that game. Stay in charter friend. I know you are loaded with it. Todays DF team is only a fraction of those of the past. Not a program changing victory

Olman

The respect is mutual. Even when your drinking and rambling. I re read this. I disagree. I know several of these guys personally. They give as well as they get. My posts relate to Dfield or NB. Which is the title of this thread. HS and Dfield posters have been going at it for years on each other's weekly threads during the seasons we played each other. Maybe you only notice because this is the first time the shoe is on the other foot. Idk. But I'm not going to stop doing what I come here to do. Pick, joke, and have a good laugh. This time, the laugh is on them. If this offends you, I apologize. Good night kind sir. Have one for me.

• Like 1