Week 3 Daingerfield @ New Boston

WheezyDolphin

Daingerfield' vs. New Boston  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Daingerfield
    • New Boston

Congrats to the Daingerfield JV team and the Daingerfield JH teams on decisive wins over NB tonight! I only wish Daingerfield Varsity would be given 2 points for every 10 points the Daingerfield JV and JH teams scored (90 in all) by on Thursday night. That would put Daingerfield up by 18 before the first snap in tonight's game. I feel like Daingerfield will need more than being spotted 18 points to win to get a win tonight! :) Just Saying!

I knew the 8th grade for DF was special. Kind of kept up with them thru PeeWee. Didn't know much against the seventh grade but appear loaded as well. The next few years for the Tigers will be speciial. The roster looks like who is who in DF atheletics. I suspect they will be a load in D2. The young Lions hold your head up. DF has a good peeWee program with good coaches. You guys will get there. Especially the 7th grade. Fall ball takes a toll on the NB and Hooks PeeWee football programs

I think this game is gonna be a bathtub farrt. I hope progress is made bc white oak is capable of beating them very much bad. Prayers for no injuries and safe travels.

white oak will likely win district. ill be at the WO/SH game tonight watching little cousin in the band for WO i'll get a better feel for em in their 3rd game for a better idea of how good they'll be. past few years they have had the success that NB and DF have enjoyed so we'll see if they still got it

• Like 1

white oak will likely win district. ill be at the WO/SH game tonight watching little cousin in the band for WO i'll get a better feel for em in their 3rd game for a better idea of how good they'll be. past few years they have had the success that NB and DF have enjoyed so we'll see if they still got it

WO is the real deal this Season, should advance deep, but will still fall short of Gold. Too many better real deals chasing it also this season.