Week 3 Daingerfield @ New Boston

WheezyDolphin

Daingerfield' vs. New Boston  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Daingerfield
    • New Boston

THIS YEAR DF will go deeper in playoffs than HS!! This year HS beat us so they are done and going to hang their hat on that while we prepare to make a playoff run! Go ahead and enjoy that win but you may want to get over it quick before real games come around that might keep you from making the playoffs!

Df and PP could merge with a morris county all star team and still couldn't beat HS this year. 76-12...you can thank PP for the 12.😂😂😂

Df and PP could merge with a morris county all star team and still couldn't beat HS this year. 76-12...you can thank PP for the 12.😂😂😂

Don't go by week 1 with us man just yet. U can bump them gums till ur blue in the face and it won't change nothing. Yall started off good this year. Don't be so quick to think ur invincible

Df and PP could merge with a morris county all star team and still couldn't beat HS this year. 76-12...you can thank PP for the 12.

You won't win your district and we will win ours...You won't make it out of the 1st round of playoffs...AGAIN! You can also thank PP for 52 of those 76...And you can thank DF for 18 of your 24..We are improving don't need your approval we will just keep getting better each week..

You won't win your district and we will win ours...You won't make it out of the 1st round of playoffs...AGAIN! You can also thank PP for 52 of those 76...And you can thank DF for 18 of your 24..We are improving don't need your approval we will just keep getting better each week..

Unless HS loses kids like they did last year mid-season it would be a safe bet they will make the playoffs. How far HS gets remains to be seen. I think Arp and White Oak can probably go 4 rounds deep. The outcome of White oak games in our district will determine just how good everyone else is.

Unless HS loses kids like they did last year mid-season it would be a safe bet they will make the playoffs. How far HS gets remains to be seen. I think Arp and White Oak can probably go 4 rounds deep. The outcome of White oak games in our district will determine just how good everyone else is.

Who's all in yalls district? I know WO and Jefferson and NB and HS who's the others

Don't go by week 1 with us man just yet. U can bump them gums till ur blue in the face and it won't change nothing. Yall started off good this year. Don't be so quick to think ur invincible

Definitely not invincible here. We didn't exactly start off good. We didn't play really good against y'all and haven't played our best yet. Lots of room for improvement. That said, if we played the Tigers this week, it would be worse than week one for y'all. Prolly 45-14. Something like that.

Definitely not invincible here. We didn't exactly start off good. We didn't play really good against y'all and haven't played our best yet. Lots of room for improvement. That said, if we played the Tigers this week, it would be worse than week one for y'all. Prolly 45-14. Something like that.

Keep thinkin that. Hold on till next year for all that ole buddy

HS will battle for the top spot. But y'all on the other hand, not hardly bub. Y'all will lose your shot at first next week. But seriously, y'all will be 3rd or 4th. That is if y'all continue to improve.

HS will battle for the top spot. But y'all on the other hand, not hardly bub. Y'all will lose your shot at first next week. But seriously, y'all will be 3rd or 4th. That is if y'all continue to improve.

Youre delusional man but over hype is and could be disastrous. Carry on tho. I know ur just trying to aggravate Bostonian with all the extra unnecessary comments lol

Next year will be worse for y'all Homer Deluxe.

That's a looooong ways away goober.

You will not contend for top spot that will be between WO and Jefferson...We are off next week so we won't be losing to anyone gomer..Time will tell who is right there bud but we will contend for our district title..

Seriously, PP wins that district. Mark it down.

Seriously White Oak wins your district..Mark it down

You will not contend for top spot that will be between WO and Jefferson...We are off next week so we won't be losing to anyone gomer..Time will tell who is right there bud but we will contend for our district title..

Seriously White Oak wins your district..Mark it down

My bad. First district game for y'all. Y'all will be lucky to get past ND. Worst joker in the deck is the one who fools himself. And you will just eat more crow. HS will compete with WO. For first. It's ok Bubba, it will all be over for y'all in a few weeks and you can get them ol air jerdens out of pawn.

My bad. First district game for y'all. Y'all will be lucky to get past ND. Worst joker in the deck is the one who fools himself. And you will just eat more crow. HS will compete with WO. For first. It's ok Bubba, it will all be over for y'all in a few weeks and you can get them ol air jerdens out of pawn.

You also said NB would beat the breaks off of us and well we kinda seen how that turned out lol. Your predictions don't mean squat here or there. Youve played 3 games and u think yall are contenders. You're right about one thing. Youll contend for 3rd & more than likely bow out in the 1st

You also said NB would beat the breaks off of us and well we kinda seen how that turned out lol. Your predictions don't mean squat here or there. Youve played 3 games and u think yall are contenders. You're right about one thing. Youll contend for 3rd & more than likely bow out in the 1st

I actually picked y'all to beat a NB team decimated by injuries. I was just picking at ya later in the week. I was spot on about week one. Hell I picked week 2 score to the point for ya. And now I'm picking WO by 3-4tds. Seems I know more about y'all than y'all do. Wanna know how bad PP,OC,Hooks, gonna beat y'all? Thump thump ding!