Week 3 Daingerfield @ New Boston

WheezyDolphin

Daingerfield' vs. New Boston  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Daingerfield
    • New Boston

I don't know if you have been around but a 0-2 is not a scouting tape for a champion

Not every state champion goes undefeated gomer! Now will we win it this year?? Hmmm I don't know we have more talent than you think...We are getting our feet under us and we will make a run you will see!

24-0.....HS, during HS rebuilding year. You guys couldn't be any further detached from the old Daingerfield. I understand wanting to hang on. Pet trophies and watch the 83 Tigers. But thats all ya got. It's over.

Well..... bye.

HS-Rebuilding What ?...............you have never had anything in your lifetime ,but a only if season............

I'm giving y'all a win over NB! Geez.....be happy. Just remember, if you can't beat NB handily, y'all might beat the low on that 1-9 season of 2yrs ago.OC a n d Dkalb gonna spoil ya dreams. Thump thump boing......

We going to beat NB then NB going to beat y'all and all will be back in order...We got 3 rounds y'all either don't even make playoffs or out in 1st round AGAIN..

The haters are out in full force lol... where's the nb folks. I had 3 weeks of yall hs folks. Pewitt aint barking with yall on your thread or what? I done digested my crow and I made sure I stopped at a local hs store to dispose of it properly. Move around clowns. If yall gona follow us on every thread we're on all year I'm gona consider yall bandwagon fams before to long

The haters are out in full force lol... where's the nb folks. I had 3 weeks of yall hs folks. Pewitt aint barking with yall on your thread or what? I done digested my crow and I made sure I stopped at a local hs store to dispose of it properly. Move around clowns. If yall gona follow us on every thread we're on all year I'm gona consider yall bandwagon fams before to long

It's only the old broad, HS1988 that's camping out in various topics with irrelevant and boring posts. I know there is a kitchen somewhere with her name on it. I just wish she would find it and be useful.