Joaquin Rams at Lovelady Lions

trueblue82

Who wins this one?   

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Joaquin Rams (1-1)
    • Lovelady Lions (1-0)

I heard some of Tenaha's players went with the millionaires and sat during the national anthem tonight.

It's not about their oppression but rather giving a voice to those without a voice.

Our country has made it t possible for any person to have a voice. This isn't the 40-60's . Every person has a choice, sometimes we have to work harder for a life that we want... The oppression is an excuse in my opinion. No matter what the color of your skin is, if you want a it bad enough, you can work hard and make it. Past is the past, but for someone not to stand and hold your hand on your chest during the national anthem is straight up wrong. Go to to another country and see how oppressed a person can be

Our country has made it t possible for any person to have a voice. This isn't the 40-60's . Every person has a choice, sometimes we have to work harder for a life that we want... The oppression is an excuse in my opinion. No matter what the color of your skin is, if you want a it bad enough, you can work hard and make it. Past is the past, but for someone not to stand and hold your hand on your chest during the national anthem is straight up wrong. Go to to another country and see how oppressed a person can be

In a free society, I will not be dictated to ABOUT YOUR rights or wrongs.

This is a football thread.