Whitehouse vs. Carthage

AthenianDem83

Whitehouse vs. Carthage   

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Whitehouse
    • Carthage

Whitehouse is a weak 2-0, they played a horrible Hallsville team in week one. They beat Chapel Hill last night, at Rose. This is not a high flying Whitehouse team. They run more than they pass and the few passes are swing passes to the WR.

Carthage will run away with this, Whitehouse only has 3 players with any speed. QB#6, RB#1 and RB#8.

Carthage by 40

Whitehouse is a weak 2-0, they played a horrible Hallsville team in week one. They beat Chapel Hill last night, at Rose. This is not a high flying Whitehouse team. They run more than they pass and the few passes are swing passes to the WR.

Carthage will run away with this, Whitehouse only has 3 players with any speed. QB#6, RB#1 and RB#8.

Carthage by 40

Carthage won't beat anybody by 40 intentionally.

Carthage by 40

Are you serious? Keep thinking that . Cantrell and Parker will burn the Carthage db's.

We won't underestimate you and I doubt we will win by 40. However, Carthage will establish our offense early and the defense will force multiple 3 & outs. Carthage wins by 20.

Underestimate me. I'm not playing. After watching Whitehouse play, I believe they are better than most people are giving them credit for.

Underestimate me. I'm not playing. After watching Whitehouse play, I believe they are better than most people are giving them credit for.

You obviously don't know much about Carthage. We will prepare for Whitehouse the same way we prepare for every team we play. We don't get caught up in the trash talk so if that's your plan I'm out. If you want to back up your smack with something factual I'm listening.

You obviously don't know much about Carthage. We will prepare for Whitehouse the same way we prepare for every team we play. We don't get caught up in the trash talk so if that's your plan I'm out. If you want to back up your smack with something factual I'm listening.

2015 you must have just graduated. What part of my post was there trash talking. Youngsters. You haven't provided anything factual. Just stating you gone beat Whitehouse by 20 is an opinion.

2015 you must have just graduated. What part of my post was there trash talking. Youngsters. You haven't provided anything factual. Just stating you gone beat Whitehouse by 20 is an opinion.

"Are you serious? Keep thinking that . Cantrell and Parker will burn the Carthage db's." = Trash.

Carthage will have 200 yards rushing and 300 yards passing and Whitehouse D-dense will not stop it. Whitehouse offense will sputter and punt 3 times and throw 2 INT's. Carthage wins 40-20.

VonG, I am far from being a youngster, but he is right. Dawgs by 20 sounds about right. Facts are as follows. No one runs on this Dawg D, Gladewater, LE, and Pitt (scrimmage) did not run well on the Dawgs and they are very good teams. The Dawg DB"s cover extremely well. The offense dissect a defense with the run and the pass with frizz be catching Dawgs and (in my opinion) one of the best tailbacks in the state at any classification. It will be a good game. I pray no injuries. God Bless coaches, players, and fans.

"Are you serious? Keep thinking that . Cantrell and Parker will burn the Carthage db's." = Trash.

Carthage will have 200 yards rushing and 300 yards passing and Whitehouse D-dense will not stop it. Whitehouse offense will sputter and punt 3 times and throw 2 INT's. Carthage wins 40-20.

Your trash talking is different from mine. If I said Carthage db's ####, then I would be talking trash. A Nac fan said all Whitehouse had was three fast players and I said keep thinking that. Parker and Cantrell will burn Carthage db's. No trash talking in what I said.

VonG, I am far from being a youngster, but he is right. Dawgs by 20 sounds about right. Facts are as follows. No one runs on this Dawg D, Gladewater, LE, and Pitt (scrimmage) did not run well on the Dawgs and they are very good teams. The Dawg DB"s cover extremely well. The offense dissect a defense with the run and the pass with frizz be catching Dawgs and (in my opinion) one of the best tailbacks in the state at any classification. It will be a good game. I pray no injuries. God Bless coaches, players, and fans.

I wasn't talking to you. I replied to dawgnation 2015. So why are you quoting me? I even said 2015 in my sentence. Now I know why WPL feels the way he does toward the smaller schools.

Your trash talking is different from mine. If I said Carthage db's ####, then I would be talking trash. A Nac fan said all Whitehouse had was three fast players and I said keep thinking that. Parker and Cantrell will burn Carthage db's. No trash talking in what I said.

Fair enough. I put my prediction out there with numbers. How do you see the game shaping up? Do you think Whitehouse will beat Carthage?