Grand Saline @ Winona

TheLionWire

Grand Saline vs. Winona  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Grand Saline
    • Winona

Man, how is Winona scoring? Whats the deal?

GS Defense is scrappy and aggressive. We overran some opportunities to bring down the QB in the back field that turned into some big plays. Same thing on over pursuit of the RB and leaving some lanes for cutting back. Offense had some turnovers that gave Winona a short field. Defense will get after you. They will get better after watching the film of this game. One of the main differences in the game was Winona's kicker. KO into the endzone every time for a real difference in starting field position and the flop on the roughing call would rival any pro punter. Which at minimum was a 7 and possible 14 point difference as the penalty lead to a score. Very entertaining game. Hard fought. Proud of the Indians! Congrats to the Wildcats.

• Like 1

I have to disagree... alot of bad playcalling delay of games.. getting the plays in late.. false starts we kill our selves.. I bet we average 1st and 15 on our drives.. instead of 1st and 10... we move back 10 yards every time before we head the right way.. just saying need to work on a few things cause we got the talent

I have to disagree... alot of bad playcalling delay of games.. getting the plays in late.. false starts we kill our selves.. I bet we average 1st and 15 on our drives.. instead of 1st and 10... we move back 10 yards every time before we head the right way.. just saying need to work on a few things cause we got the talent

you don't want my thoughts.