Jefferson v Elysian Fields

FlowJack

Jefferson v Elysian Fields  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Predictions?

Jefferson showed some improvement from Week 1 but they're still too dependent on the Hail Mary pass. The defense couldn't stop that three-headed tandem quarterback, running back, and wide receiver from Elysian Fields. Waskom, you better get ready.

Thanks man. Good luck to Jefferson the rest of the way.

Jefferson showed some improvement from Week 1 but they're still too dependent on the Hail Mary pass. The defense couldn't stop that three-headed tandem quarterback, running back, and wide receiver from Elysian Fields. Waskom, you better get ready.

EF needs to focus on Arp and WR. Waskom has problems to fix before they are relevant again. Hoping they can put something positive together to compete in their district.

I normally would disagree with you, but you're right on target with this one. The D had trouble all night, really all season so far. Offense seems like a choke artist in tight games. Plays take longer to come in and then they become very predictable. Saw it against Waskom and again tonight, both loses. Last week PP couldn't stop anything so that's why that game got out of hand. Kids played hard from both teams, EF deserves the credit and the game. Might want to thank that ref too on that final drive for calling that an interception while 2 other refs were calling it incomplete. Not the way you want to see the game end, but EF great job! Jefferson better get your guys ready...too many weapons on this team to be 1-2 right now.

Troups best player hasn't been playing much either due to being a little banged up. Once that blue chip Rb gets healthy they will be tough. He's only a sophomore but he's a special one. I garentee he will be a D1 starter for a very big school when he leaves high school. Hes an honor student as well

Troups best player hasn't been playing much either due to being a little banged up. Once that blue chip Rb gets healthy they will be tough. He's only a sophomore but he's a special one. I garentee he will be a D1 starter for a very big school when he leaves high school. Hes an honor student as well

you've been known to over hype players a lot lol

He isn't that kind of player, I know the coaches at John Tyler where he was before he came to Troup. Nice player but in no way a D-1 prospect now or in the future. There is a reason he left JT. He was never going to play RB there. Not now or in the future.