19 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got and why?

• Tenaha Tigers
    • Gateway Gators
    • Someone else
    • Nobody
    • Both
    • Ban Hayseed and his buddy Doomer too!

Me thinks them Tigers prolly gonna score a lot. Greezychef getting real happy now. They bout to go 3-0, and his mama said his new Tiger PJs came in Friday. She had to special order them to get a 3X.

Yep, I think LSU Tiger, and Tony the Tiger, PJ's may be in both Greezy and my wardrobe rotations!

Are we playing 2 schools at once?

We face Gateway Charter Academy. Dallas Christian Academy is a different school, I think. Either way I'm saying this so that we show no disrespect to our opponent. People still spell Tenaha wrong too so it's kinda same thing.

Anyways, #1 for GCA looks quick. Should be another exciting game. I'll be out of town so fill me in on how it goes.

Tenaha scores 40 in the first half... Hahahaha

Science has never explained but it's almost like a form of telepathy when two people are on the same "wavelength".

Praying for an injury free game.

Science has never explained but it's almost like a form of telepathy when two people are on the same "wavelength".

Praying for an injury free game.

Get the women & children off the street, I will be at the game tonight. Also, I have offered my services as a Boat Captain for the new Tiger Bass Fishing Team.

Don't think GreezyChef would use burnt grease, you know he hafta keep up that street cred.. Stand up dude an all..always fresh, that's his motto, Tigers roll..

GCA is good. They gotta a speedy guy.

Let's see, they got a speedy guy and Tenaha's got like 17 and they all bring it. Don't see this as an unfair advantage at all, do yall? Hahahaha

Tenaha not as speedy as in the past. We usually had a fast guy or 2. I think we lack a true breakaway threat, but overall team speed is possibly as good as we've had in history. I much prefer the latter.

I mean everybody, and I do mean everybody is talking about it, so I'll put this right here and not feel bad about it.

Tenaha needs to get back to the basics of what had always made us good on offense. Power run game and throw the ball VERTICAL. stop trying to be cute, stop trying to reinvent wheel, continue what got us here, continue what works here, continue to have success. Run the dang ball, get passes out quicker with slants and quick hitches (where are these routes hiding?), and find the seams.