redwater vs winona

BoyzNdaHood

Redwater or Winona  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Redwater
    • Winona

EF i hear is loaded twth talent. RW has had holding on to the ball at times but believe me they can run the wing whatever pretty darn good. No saying they can beat EF but I don't think it will be the blow out many are counting on

EF i hear is loaded twth talent. RW has had holding on to the ball at times but believe me they can run the wing whatever pretty darn good. No saying they can beat EF but I don't think it will be the blow out many are counting on

EF is not loaded with talent... they were not impressive to me.. alot of ppl pick against winona but we played EF down to the buzzer loosing by 3, with our star RB/LB (big playmaker) out and our SR cornerback/receiver out and thats how the beat us, airing it out.. that being said them and beckville will battle it out for 3rd in that district.. arp and WR will battle for first

EF is not loaded with talent... they were not impressive to me.. alot of ppl pick against winona but we played EF down to the buzzer loosing by 3, with our star RB/LB (big playmaker) out and our SR cornerback/receiver out and thats how the beat us, airing it out.. that being said them and beckville will battle it out for 3rd in that district.. arp and WR will battle for first

Troup and EF BROTHER. Troup is good this year. They make the playoffs.

Nust WhT I gather form being on smoaky and listening to various fans on Smoaky. I have seen RW and they are not a bad team. Not great or loaded with exceptional talent. They are well coached and never quit

• Like 1

Nust WhT I gather form being on smoaky and listening to various fans on Smoaky. I have seen RW and they are not a bad team. Not great or loaded with exceptional talent. They are well coached and never quit

EF had a bad game vs Winona, and left three touchdowns off the board, trust me if redwater run the ball they will come out on top.