redwater vs winona

BoyzNdaHood

Redwater or Winona  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Redwater
    • Winona

Winona has to make better decisions on D.... we will b fine... ppl look at the game vs GS thinking how did they let them hang around... we had at least 3 TD's called back including first kickoff of second half.. I keep hearing EF had a bad game cause they couldnt score in the redzone I call that good D when it mattered... offensive turnovers are caused by D... winona could have won that game if we had a better gamelan but we loss and thats that... but I love it when were picked to loose only makes these boys tougher

EF was sleep walking through the Winona game. I know that is all you have to go by but that game was not a good game to judge EF on. Redwater is gonna pound on you all night. Have to win on first down against them or they are gonna make it a long night for their opponent. Winona is athletic though so that should give Redwater trouble too.

Winona has to make better decisions on D.... we will b fine... ppl look at the game vs GS thinking how did they let them hang around... we had at least 3 TD's called back including first kickoff of second half.. I keep hearing EF had a bad game cause they couldnt score in the redzone I call that good D when it mattered... offensive turnovers are caused by D... winona could have won that game if we had a better gamelan but we loss and thats that... but I love it when were picked to loose only makes these boys tougher

And probably because the GS running back had 255 yards rushing on your defense

EF was sleep walking through the Winona game. I know that is all you have to go by but that game was not a good game to judge EF on. Redwater is gonna pound on you all night. Have to win on first down against them or they are gonna make it a long night for their opponent. Winona is athletic though so that should give Redwater trouble too.

Come on bro sleep walking play that with some one else

Coaches got to get these boys to wrap up on their tackles.. winona will be ready to hit someone..starting RB/LB says he will be back this week, hes been out 2 weeks...

28-17 winona

Finally! Tired of hearing the excuses with him being out! Let's see how they do with him

Our father I ask you to protect these young men as they prepare to entertain us, safe travels to fans everywhere traveling to and from the game, no injuries but we know that is part of the game, lord I pray for some of these haters on smoaky.com who hate on fans for supporting their team like the 2 above this post im writing and others... we ask these things according to your will....

AND WE ALL SAY AMENNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Well, Redwater's underclass football teams destroyed Winona last night. Can the Varsity keep the trend going?

One thing I can say about Winona....those had to be the biggest 8th graders I have ever seen. I bet their line averaged 250lbs.....I bet some of those kids were close to 280.

Winona will never win by 3 touchdowns cause when they have the lead and momentum they get off the gas and somehow give their opponent a chance... that being said winona will play lights out football tonight and win or loose ill support my boys til the end