TK Gorman @ Waskom

Wild74

TK Gorman @ Waskom  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Waskom 1-2 & Gorman 1-2

Matchup sounds bad for Waskom. Gorman has 2 big receivers and a QB with an arm.

Homecoming game and home field for the first time this season. If these kids cannot find some of that "whatever" the prior teams had, the rest of their season is going to be rough.

This team might have benefited by playing down this preseason, but who would have scheduled them after the last 2 seasons?

Just hoping this schedule doesn't turn out like Whitehouse some years back. What was to be a good team lost all their preseason games against stronger opponents, and the team fell apart and never recovered. Seems like the QB went to Lee that year.

I think some people may be underestimating the two teams we have lost to.

I don't think it is that we lost to two good teams but the way we lost, donkey stomped in the second half. If I was going to lose I would rather have been in the fight, the second half has be a killer. We need to put together a complete game. This Friday will be very tough to watch if we can't gets some pressure on the QB, a good passer can rip anyone apart from the spread. The young guys need the confidence they can win, they have seen a lot of winning now they are being asked to do the same.