TK Gorman @ Waskom

Wild74

TK Gorman @ Waskom  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Waskom 1-2 & Gorman 1-2

Just looking at who they played I don't see where TK Gorman is nearly as good as Grace was. I'm not trying to dog anybody but Gorman has already been beaten by Garrison and White Oak. They will probably put some points on the board but it will be 20-25 IMO. I think Waskom will rebound from the two losses in a big way this week.

everybody seems to be caught up in the hype over what waskom has done in the PAST 3 seasons. but what has waskom done of any significance before then? when was the last decent season i mean honestly, the 60s 70s? every school has a special group to come threw every now and then, and waskom has had thiers. just face it waskom is back to the 2 or 3 win team they have been historically, fan or not you have to agree.

• Like 1

####. Ore city scored 71 on them. Now if ore city scored 71 I know waskom can. You'd be crazy not to pick waskom in this one.

Call me crazy. I love Waskom, but I haven't seen anything thus far to make me believe otherwise right now. Maybe they prove me wrong this Friday!

Just looking at who they played I don't see where TK Gorman is nearly as good as Grace was. I'm not trying to dog anybody but Gorman has already been beaten by Garrison and White Oak. They will probably put some points on the board but it will be 20-25 IMO. I think Waskom will rebound from the two losses in a big way this week.

Gorman's starting QB was out against Garrison and White Oak. They were using a WR at QB. The starter came back this week against Ore City and the other kid went back to WR where he caught 5 TD passes. With that said, I do agree Grace is the better team. It seems to be a down year for Waskom.

• Like 1

Gorman's starting QB was out against Garrison and White Oak. They were using a WR at QB. The starter came back this week against Ore City and the other kid went back to WR where he caught 5 TD passes. With that said, I do agree Grace is the better team. It seems to be a down year for Waskom.

Not correct. Hobbs played QB against Garrison. Smith...SO QB...has played the past two weeks. His first two starts on Varsity at QB.

everybody seems to be caught up in the hype over what waskom has done in the PAST 3 seasons. but what has waskom done of any significance before then? when was the last decent season i mean honestly, the 60s 70s? every school has a special group to come threw every now and then, and waskom has had thiers. just face it waskom is back to the 2 or 3 win team they have been historically, fan or not you have to agree.

Not every school has those special players who win two State Championships back to back at least not according to the records I've been looking at.

• Like 1

Junebug must of took your spot on the team at TJC, because you've made 3 post since joining Smoaky last Friday and I know 2 of them were downing Waskom.

• Like 1

Not every school has those special players who win two State Championships back to back at least not according to the records I've been looking at.

once again, were talking about PAST accomplishments. this is a new year folks. not downing waskom, just dont like delusional fans, just like those dallas cowboys fans living off PAST championships

Not correct. Hobbs played QB against Garrison. Smith...SO QB...has played the past two weeks. His first two starts on Varsity at QB.

The soph QB has highlights on Hudl against White Oak and Ore City. I saw him play WO and he puts the ball where only those recievers can grab it, and very hard to stop. Waskom will need a great pass rush or all state corners and safeties to stop them.

Junebug must of took your spot on the team at TJC, because you've made 3 post since joining Smoaky last Friday and I know 2 of them were downing Waskom.

a bit stalkerish huh? and junebug and i play two totally different positions by the way, and he happens to be quite a nice fellow i might add

I followed a few different teams in my life. None of them posted a semi appearance and then back to back championships.

I want to think that Waskom has established more than just a special group of kids and then it's back to mediocrity. I think it is, but this year may not be the year we see anything promising. Hope they step up and win a game or two we expect them to lose but we will just have to see.

once again, were talking about PAST accomplishments. this is a new year folks. not downing waskom, just dont like delusional fans, just like those dallas cowboys fans living off PAST championships

Every year new year "Wilted Feather" and you know nothing about this team and definitely nothing about the coaching.

but like i said im not trying to bash the team or the coaches by any means. i had a cousin that played at waskom under coach lowe and coach griffin and i was at just about all his games and i saw first hand how bad they were collectively. dont get me wrong they had some SERIOUS athletes, i really think if coach keeling would have had those teams they would have had more then just two championships, infact if you just look at pure talent, the teams from 5 and 6 years ago would have destroyed the teams from 2 and 3 years ago. im just saying that this years team reminds me alot of those old teams. good talent but theres too much individualism, too much dancing on the sidelines and too much "i gotta get mines".

I agree with Pride on some think "I gotta get mines" . We haven't played as a team this year. To many wanting to point fingers at each other . Think it changes this week and by district play we all will be seeing the Warriors we are use to seeing. Everyone just hold the phone. Waskom is not done. Slow start but it's coming. Believe we will go 3 deep in playoffs if not all the way to a 3 peat. You heard it here first people. You heard it here!