TK Gorman @ Waskom

Wild74

TK Gorman @ Waskom  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Waskom 1-2 & Gorman 1-2

The Crusaders have a certified Waskom Wildcat killer on their coaching staff I believe.

Chad Hlavaty used to give them nightmares in baseball... and he didn't lose to them in football I don't think.

Where did he come from? I've never heard of him

Lets don't give up on the boys. I know without any doubts the players and coaches aren't. The season started over this past Monday. Like Aaron Rogers said "everyone just relax". And yes I probably spelled his name wrong.

Not giving up, cotton. Just hopeful for something more than has happened so far. I think you got Aaron Rogers spelled right too.😀

Not giving up, cotton. Just hopeful for something more than has happened so far. I think you got Aaron Rogers spelled right too.

I think Waskom has to put pressure on the QB, Gorman will do a lot of throwing as witnessed by their 91 points against Ore City. I said the same thing last week and I don't think we had one sac but could be wrong. Gorman did give up 71 points so they are pretty loose on defense it seems but then again so has Waskom been these last two weeks. Homecoming and big crowd might stir up some things, will just have to wait and see.

The Crusaders have a certified Waskom Wildcat killer on their coaching staff I believe.

Chad Hlavaty used to give them nightmares in baseball... and he didn't lose to them in football I don't think.

LOL. You have to be good to be considered an anything killer! I appreciate it though.

Also I am no longer at Gorman. This is my first year at Gilmer.

• Like 2

That is correct here is their record going back to the 40's 383-304-16

You know it's weird, but my information tells me that Waskom was 6-man from 1933-1956. That's a pretty unique bit of history. It also says Waskom's 11-man record is 330-280-14

Not giving up, cotton. Just hopeful for something more than has happened so far. I think you got Aaron Rogers spelled right too.😀

I think they have some good things going down this week. Like I said as far as the coaches and players are concerned this is opening week. Let's see what happens I guess. I had never paid any attention to how he spells his name lol.🤗

I think Waskom has to put pressure on the QB, Gorman will do a lot of throwing as witnessed by their 91 points against Ore City. I said the same thing last week and I don't think we had one sac but could be wrong. Gorman did give up 71 points so they are pretty loose on defense it seems but then again so has Waskom been these last two weeks. Homecoming and big crowd might stir up some things, will just have to wait and see.

Good God.

Was this in OT??

How on earth is it possible to score 162 points total in a 48 minute game?!

Who has WR beaten or even played to give you that idea?

can't argue with you there. They have not played a strong schedule.......but I know those boys personally for the most part and they are strong. This year reminds me of 2009. Arp vs West Rusk will be a knock down drag out.

If we can shut down their 6'4" 200lb D1 receiver we will be fine. I understand that Ore City had him triple teamed and he stil caught the ball so who knows if we can. I really believe we will have success getting some pressure on their Qb. We can't let him be comfortable. We have to change his line of sight to be seeing who is fixing to light him up. I don't care how tough of a player you are if you are getting hit you just don't look down the field the same way. if they can make him just glance at the line while he is taking the snap they will have changed the accuracy of his throws.