TK Gorman @ Waskom

Wild74

TK Gorman @ Waskom  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Waskom 1-2 & Gorman 1-2

I agree with Pride on some think "I gotta get mines" . We haven't played as a team this year. To many wanting to point fingers at each other . Think it changes this week and by district play we all will be seeing the Warriors we are use to seeing. Everyone just hold the phone. Waskom is not done. Slow start but it's coming. Believe we will go 3 deep in playoffs if not all the way to a 3 peat. You heard it here first people. You heard it here!

Been saying that for weeks.. Maybe not a three Peet, but that coaching crew is a special bunch and they will fix alot of the problems happening in waskoms game.. Honestly think good things are coming around the corner, people just wanting too much too fast.. Takes time to rebuild from ground up sometime's..

I agree with Pride on some think "I gotta get mines" . We haven't played as a team this year. To many wanting to point fingers at each other . Think it changes this week and by district play we all will be seeing the Warriors we are use to seeing. Everyone just hold the phone. Waskom is not done. Slow start but it's coming. Believe we will go 3 deep in playoffs if not all the way to a 3 peat. You heard it here first people. You heard it here!

Nah I wouldn't go that far as a 3 peat but whoever can win district might go 3 rounds and if someone in our district can avoid playing Newton or Crockett early then maybe lol

everybody seems to be caught up in the hype over what waskom has done in the PAST 3 seasons. but what has waskom done of any significance before then? when was the last decent season i mean honestly, the 60s 70s? every school has a special group to come threw every now and then, and waskom has had thiers. just face it waskom is back to the 2 or 3 win team they have been historically, fan or not you have to agree.

historically waskom is better than a .500 team. But ok keep beleiving that.

Right now Waskom is very one dimensional. They were somewhat 2 years ago, except they had 5 backs who could score from anywhere on the field. They don't have that luxury now, and opposing defenses are coming with 9 against the run. Unless something changes they might start seeing 10 with one defender playing center field. 😱.

Just looking at who they played I don't see where TK Gorman is nearly as good as Grace was. I'm not trying to dog anybody but Gorman has already been beaten by Garrison and White Oak. They will probably put some points on the board but it will be 20-25 IMO. I think Waskom will rebound from the two losses in a big way this week.

BUT, they lost to Garrison by one and stayed within 11 with WO. Don't believe we Will face a passing team as dangerous as this one. Beckville have the personnel to do it also, but on TK' s level. Their roster is full of 4.5 and 4.6 guys. When you top D lineman runs a 4.6 and anchors their 4X100 relay team, well, that is impressive. Don't see our DB's hanging with them. I hope I'm wrong.

Nah I wouldn't go that far as a 3 peat but whoever can win district might go 3 rounds and if someone in our district can avoid playing Newton or Crockett early then maybe lol

Arp and West Rusk both have the teams to beat Newton and Crockett. I know for a fact Arp and West Rusk have the defenses to beat either one.

Arp and West Rusk both have the teams to beat Newton and Crockett. I know for a fact Arp and West Rusk have the defenses to beat either one.

we'll see come playoff time, I thought Newton would beat Franklin last yr but didn't happen just like I thought Newton would beat Waskom yr before last but didn't happen but we'll see

we'll see come playoff time, I thought Newton would beat Franklin last yr but didn't happen just like I thought Newton would beat Waskom yr before last but didn't happen but we'll see

Exactly. Every year everyone says nobody can beat them and every year they get beat. Top 2 team are Arp and West Rusk.

Maybe waskom has 5-5 talent this year- it happens. A good staff might get 6-4. You can't complain too much after 30-40 plus wins and 2 state titles in 3 years. It might be a year to take it on the chin.[/quot

If they go into the bye week 1-4, it will take some miraculous coaching to get 5-5. This week is a big week for the Wildcats. First home game, how will they approach it?

The Crusaders have a certified Waskom Wildcat killer on their coaching staff I believe.

Chad Hlavaty used to give them nightmares in baseball... and he didn't lose to them in football I don't think.

And don't get your wildcat undies all bunched up... He did it to us too!