Dekalb @ Linden-Kildare

BEARDEDGOAT

So much hate for DeKalb this year.. I expect some apologies from a few of y'all about 10:30 tomorrow night.

there ya go again, GRINnBEARit, you just have unreasonable expectations. If ya win, I might give ya a pat on the back, but don't count on an apology for beating another 2A team. GEEZ, this guy got way to many participation trophies when he was a cub.

Dude.... You're killing me... Why are you still here?? Go bump them gums on your own thread.. There is plenty of Hughes Springs riff raff over there for you to take your smack downs from.. I already told you I'm done with you.

... Besides you were not considered one of the few I was expecting apologies from. I don't consider any statement made by you to hold any weight. You're delusional.. Your own people over in Hooks don't even claim you.

Y'all win another game, and then you can talk to me... Until then consider yourself unwanted on anything that has DeKalb is the title.

Dude.... You're killing me... Why are you still here?? Go bump them gums on your own thread.. There is plenty of Hughes Springs riff raff over there for you to take your smack downs from.. I already told you I'm done with you.

... Besides you were not considered one of the few I was expecting apologies from. I don't consider any statement made by you to hold any weight. You're delusional.. Your own people over in Hooks don't even claim you.

Y'all win another game, and then you can talk to me... Until then consider yourself unwanted on anything that has DeKalb is the title.

Awww, if your done with me, then why do you keep asking hooks people about me?? Why do you keep replying to my post?? Is it because I bestow unto you wisdom untold in your realm?? I bet you reply to this even though your done with me, HAHAHA(maniacal laugh)

Would you be expecting one from me?

It seems to me that Linden is playing bigger schools since they dropped to 2-A and DeKalb among others are still in the 3-A classification. I would say that if Linden can win this game then they should walk into the playoffs. I hope they make a good showing in this game so they can do just that.

L-K's ADA last October was 212.

Five pre-district ADA's in order were - 239,147,298,230,142 for an average of 211.2.

Previous coach did well scheduling.