Malakoff @ Tyler Grace

Tigers2016

Tyler Grace @ Malakoff  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it......

Although I'm hoping for another blowout common sense tells me this is going to be a closer ballgame than some may think. Grace has a good football team. Malakoff has tons of speed and playmakers all over the field as I'm sure Grace does. All that being said I think Malakoff's speed and home field advantage will put them over the top. Tigers by two scores.

Grace has a QB that is lights out. See if Malakoff can defend the pass. There attack is better than malakoff and malakoff has a good passing attack.

What made you think they had a better passing attack than Malakoff? Malakoff had Bulllard down 40-0 at half this year and Bullard is good. Malakoff is for real

Yea I didn't see the passing attack either. They ran the ball about 75% of the time. Same two or three plays. Was talking to one of they're admins on the sideline tonight and they play Dallas Christian next week. They are a very good private school. Will be following that one to see how they do. Grace has a good team. Taking nothing away from them. Malakoff just has too much speed on both sides of the ball.

Good win for the Tigers. Had a sluggish start but to be expected after the off week though. Other than a few things that need to be cleaned up they looked really good on both sides of the ball. Looking forward to the start od Dist play next week should be an interesting 7 games ......GO TIGERS!!!!

Good win for the Tigers. Had a sluggish start but to be expected after the off week though. Other than a few things that need to be cleaned up they looked really good on both sides of the ball. Looking forward to the start od Dist play next week should be an interesting 7 games ......GO TIGERS!!!!

What made you think they had a better passing attack than Malakoff? Malakoff had Bulllard down 40-0 at half this year and Bullard is good. Malakoff is for real

Definitely need to recheck my sources bc I was told they had a super star QB but guess malakoff is just that good! Congrats on the win. Yall are the clear favorite IMO for district and a regional final game agaonst Franklin!

Grace's starter, who is a senior, has been out with an injury since the first game of the year. He may be the gunslinger. His backup is a sophomore and not that accurate. He was taken out late in the 3rd. Or it could have been a coaching move to run the ball, control the clock and try and keep our offense off the field.