Tiger1995

Arp vs Waskom  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

IF Waskom can pick up where they left off last night and take advantage of any and all that Arp is willing to give us believe we could pull it out. At least for last night Waskom finally escaped that funk that encased them the first three games. Different faces from last year, but then again the faces last year were different then the year before that. The X factor in the whole ball o wac is that it is the same "system" that utilizes every tool in the bag to get the jib done. Last night was the first night I have witnessed a TEAM out there on that field. I even called the lone pass play of the night before it occurred out over the air and my partner in the booth lacked to spazed!! It wathe perfect opportunity to surprise them and came within a foot OR two of going our way. Good luck to both. Should be a go if one unless one of us lays An egg

IF Waskom can pick up where they left off last night and take advantage of any and all that Arp is willing to give us believe we could pull it out. At least for last night Waskom finally escaped that funk that encased them the first three games. Different faces from last year, but then again the faces last year were different then the year before that. The X factor in the whole ball o wac is that it is the same "system" that utilizes every tool in the bag to get the jib done. Last night was the first night I have witnessed a TEAM out there on that field. I even called the lone pass play of the night before it occurred out over the air and my partner in the booth lacked to spazed!! It wathe perfect opportunity to surprise them and came within a foot OR two of going our way. Good luck to both. Should be a go if one unless one of us lays An egg

I don't think either team will lay an egg.i do think Waskom is about to feel the wrath of Medlock tho and Arps hammer bringing defense. Arps defense has really brought the hammer this year.

Arp has supposed to have beaten us for the last four years or 3 or whatever. I know some will say "that was different we mean it this time". Like I have said before I believe a few have underestimated the teams we lost to. I think Waskom has played the toughest pre-season schedule of any team in our district. The Tyler Grace game helped them a lot to prepare for the receivers last night. Us being able to stop the run last night forced them to be one deminsional. Long story short Arp better be ready.

Arp has supposed to have beaten us for the last four years or 3 or whatever. I know some will say "that was different we mean it this time". Like I have said before I believe a few have underestimated the teams we lost to. I think Waskom has played the toughest pre-season schedule of any team in our district. The Tyler Grace game helped them a lot to prepare for the receivers last night. Us being able to stop the run last night forced them to be one deminsional. Long story short Arp better be ready.

your schedule wasn't that brutal.

Every yr JJ has been predicting Arp to win state for a long time and for the last 3 or 4 yrs has said they would beat Waskom and lost but I guess one of these yrs they might

only year jj predicted Arp to win state was in 2009.

But I wasn't alone being ranked number 1 most of the year

And Waskom beat us 2 years in a row. Other than not they haven't

your schedule wasn't that brutal.

Never said it was brutal. All I said was it was the toughest out of our district. Harmony would win our district and TG would be second or third. That is not my opinion. That comes from people who study film for hours on end. I am pretty good at judging individual talent but I don't have the patience to study film. I said that to say this. Harmony is playing at a very high level. Tyler Grace gave Malakof fits for a while and again not my opinion. This came from a Malakof fan at the game. Also I saw where someone said Judah Bell was 6'4" and 200 pounds. I am 6'2 and 206 and he looked a lot bigger on the field and up close. I think they may be sand bagging a little lol.