Tiger1995

Arp vs Waskom  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

LOL Thank you JJ. Great facilities just the visitor side is rough. Did y'all play a JV team Friday night? Shelbyville looked real bad. What is Arp's best game so far this year. I want to watch it on Hudl.

best game? They're all good lol. Shelbyville really isn't a bad team. They've got athletes. They're offense was tough imo.

best game? They're all good lol. Shelbyville really isn't a bad team. They've got athletes. They're offense was tough imo.

Ok thanks. From what I've watched so far. Arp has a great RB and quality O line. Good QB. D Line was soft and slow off that ball. Waskom will take advantage of that.

Waskom has their weakness too. Looking forward to a great game. I think both teams are playoff teams. Let's hope Arp doesn't get to use the double forward pass like they did in the playoff game last year.

• Like 1

Ok thanks. From what I've watched so far. Arp has a great RB and quality O line. Good QB. D Line was soft and slow off that ball. Waskom will take advantage of that.

Waskom has their weakness too. Looking forward to a great game. I think both teams are playoff teams. Let's hope Arp doesn't get to use the double forward pass like they did in the playoff game last year.

sooooooo what Rb did you see that was great?

Soft and slow D-line.JJ is trying to keep that a secret.

Soft and slow D-line.JJ is trying to keep that a secret.

that dude hasn't watched Arp. That single Rb comment gave that away. If he's referring to medlock who has an avg of 3 carries a game well yeah. But Wade, Hotaling, Nance and Wright are the 4 headed monster that's crushing folks. Don't even get me started on our qb Stewart who leads the team in rushing yards, but that's not surprising for a Veer qb.

Hughes Springs game will show you everything you need to

that dude hasn't watched Arp. That single Rb comment gave that away. If he's referring to medlock who has an avg of 3 carries a game well yeah. But Wade, Hotaling, Nance and Wright are the 4 headed monster that's crushing folks. Don't even get me started on our qb Stewart who leads the team in rushing yards, but that's not surprising for a Veer

contain the QB game over. Don't see much else. HS brought nothing to the table.

that dude hasn't watched Arp. That single Rb comment gave that away. If he's referring to medlock who has an avg of 3 carries a game well yeah. But Wade, Hotaling, Nance and Wright are the 4 headed monster that's crushing folks. Don't even get me started on our qb Stewart who leads the team in rushing yards, but that's not surprising for a Veer qb.

Veer.....hahaha! You guys have a nice group of backs for sure but after watching a few of Arp's games tonight, Waskom will have no problem holding you guys to under that 40 point mark you predicted earlier. If it wasn't for a few lucky plays against Hughes Springs you guys would have only won like 28-20 and Waskom's D is a considerable amount better than Hughes Springs. Yes lucky plays are part of the game but it's not something you can depend on week in and week out. And so that everyone doesn't think im pulling a JJ and just talking to talk....I'm referring to the play when your QB is wrapped up by 2-3 HS players and he basically pitches it to one of the slot backs without looking and the back takes it 65 yards to the house. The other play is when the HS back fumbles the ball forward and it bounces straight into Medlock's arms and well, he gone....75 yard fumble return for TD. I'm surprised to see that with this 4 headed monster that's crushing folks that Arp is unable to sustain long drives for TDs on a regular basis. It's going to be one heck of a game....Wildcat Warriors against 4 headed monsters. We've all seen the movies folks......the Warriors always find a way to slay the monsters.

Veer.....hahaha! You guys have a nice group of backs for sure but after watching a few of Arp's games tonight, Waskom will have no problem holding you guys to under that 40 point mark you predicted earlier. If it wasn't for a few lucky plays against Hughes Springs you guys would have only won like 28-20 and Waskom's D is a considerable amount better than Hughes Springs. Yes lucky plays are part of the game but it's not something you can depend on week in and week out. And so that everyone doesn't think im pulling a JJ and just talking to talk....I'm referring to the play when your QB is wrapped up by 2-3 HS players and he basically pitches it to one of the slot backs without looking and the back takes it 65 yards to the house. The other play is when the HS back fumbles the ball forward and it bounces straight into Medlock's arms and well, he gone....75 yard fumble return for TD. I'm surprised to see that with this 4 headed monster that's crushing folks that Arp is unable to sustain long drives for TDs on a regular basis. It's going to be one heck of a game....Wildcat Warriors against 4 headed monsters. We've all seen the movies folks......the Warriors always find a way to slay the monsters.

lmao y'all aren't anywhere on the map of Hughes Springs. You know it, I know it hell everyone knows it. And as farxas the scores....that's football brother. Still gotta cross that line to score. Y'all might as well pay the piper......a bone crushing getting your tail whipping game is this week. No worries. Arp gonna best ya bad enough you'll think your an Arp Tiger. Ain't no pitty party man. Y'all gonna take it that whooping and like it.....

lmao y'all aren't anywhere on the map of Hughes Springs. You know it, I know it hell everyone knows it. And as farxas the scores....that's football brother. Still gotta cross that line to score. Y'all might as well fave the piper......a bone crushing getting your tail whipping game is this week. No worries. Arp gonna best ya bad enough you'll think your an Arp Tiger. Ain't no pitty party man. Y'all gonna take it that whooping and like it.....

Just like I said earlier....talking to just talk! You have no relevant evidence what soever.

Well at least this thread is lively, somewhat enlightening, and interesting to say the least.. Funny how a year changes thanngs.. Las year waskom telling Arp they gon roll them tiggers into little bitty poo balls and kick em off the turf.. This year JJ telling bout epic beat downs coming for the wildcats who are somewhat struggling this seasona.. Yep I'm getting my popcorn and sodywater ready.. This thread and game could get intense..

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but Waskom has never been so vulnerable as they are this year of falling. That being said, Fridays game vs Gorman was a complete turn around from the previous three. I, as many, had thought that Tiger/Catz game may produce the District Champion. That may or may not be the case. Sure that WR and both newcomers to district may feel differently. Each week will be a challenge. I'm hoping that we win, but after the game, regardless of the outcome I'll never be as PROUD as I AM of this particular group. I know I'm critical of certain ones, but feel it's justified. Today's society isn't geared for failure. We've been geared more so that every kid is equal in desire and in ability, that every kid should get playing time, that every kid should get a trophy. With this mindset, aren't we setting our kids up for failure? I feel that we are doing our kids an injustice by our infusing this mindset. Some agree, but just as many may disagree. Overall I truly believe that Waskom will impress a few folks this year and that the kids will perform at a higher level than expected. I hope just on a more consistent basis. Let me end by reminding people if what happened the last time Waskom lost two games in a row (the last game of '13 and the first game of '14).

Funny how everybody talks about HUDl, either your a coach from one of the teams or you are talking about highlight clips that kids post, or is there a way I can watch every game on there that I dont know about, just curious

I'm not a coach, or a teacher, or admin for Waskom. Langley there is not a way for the average fan to watch complete games. I have the pleasure of helping the Waskom coaches with keeping stats, so with that comes the ability for me to watch complete games on Hudl.

I think Hudl and the schools are missing out on huge opportunity with the public. There are a ton of fans who would pay in order to watch games of an upcoming opponents.

Funny how everybody talks about HUDl, either your a coach from one of the teams or you are talking about highlight clips that kids post, or is there a way I can watch every game on there that I dont know about, just curious

yup. I do watch highlights too tho. Not gonna lie

I'm not a coach, or a teacher, or admin for Waskom. Langley there is not a way for the average fan to watch complete games. I have the pleasure of helping the Waskom coaches with keeping stats, so with that comes the ability for me to watch complete games on Hudl.

I think Hudl and the schools are missing out on huge opportunity with the public. There are a ton of fans who would pay in order to watch games of an upcoming opponents.

actually you can but it's very expensive. Like $1200 a year.