Tiger1995

Arp vs Waskom  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

Been getting it off et varsity. But when u play ore city and score a 91- 71 point game- that's a joke and ruins any realis tic stats. I would like to see his stats from the Waskom game?? That's more realistic of regular competition. Reguardless ur opinion won't change because it's ef. But next Saturday at lobo- come on out an see for urself.

Been getting it off et varsity. But when u play ore city and score a 91- 71 point game- that's a joke and ruins any realis tic stats. I would like to see his stats from the Waskom game?? That's more realistic of regular competition. Reguardless ur opinion won't change because it's ef. But next Saturday at lobo- come on out an see for urself.

+1 that's the only reason why because it's EF,

I don't know the actual stats, but Waskom could not defend him. Likely there is no 3a corner in the state could shut him down. Had they thrown more to him, he would have had more catches. Luckily, they tried other things.

Your right scoring 91 points is crazy almost as crazy as posting stats from a game vs Dallas First Baptist saying how great you did. And then saying the stats vs Ore City don't count cause they played Ore City. But EF played Dallas school for the blind and scored 60 points. So those stats mean more cause they played Ore City and we played some private charter school that couldn't beat Ore City Jv team I bet.

uote name="EastTexasFootballFan" post="2423251" timestamp="1474285017"]

Your right scoring 91 points is crazy almost as crazy as posting stats from a game vs Dallas First Baptist saying how great you did. And then saying the stats vs Ore City don't count cause they played Ore City. But EF played Dallas school for the blind and scored 60 points. So those stats mean more cause they played Ore City and we played some private charter school that couldn't beat Ore City Jv team I bet.

uote name="EastTexasFootballFan" post="2423251" timestamp="1474285017"]

I didn't include the stats from dallas only from the first 3 regular season games which included redwater, winona and jefferson. Our starting offense only played 1.5 qtrs Friday night at FB so the stats weren't all blew oUT of the water. U want the stats from the the 1.5 qtrs- Parker- 2 catches for 67 yards and a td. Qb was 10 of 11 for 201 yards 2 tds 0 pics and 1 rushing td. The pretty one was a bomb that was 55 yards in the air and hit parker in stride. launched from the 38 and caught on the 7 yard line for a td. All parkers stats was from legit competition. Parker didn't play the 2nd half against winona

You come on the Waskom / Arp thread spouting off about how EF's receiver was leading all these categories and all I did was showed you proof that he wasn't, if that hurts your feelings then so be it!!!

You come on the Waskom / Arp thread spouting off about how EF's receiver was leading all these categories and all I did was showed you proof that he wasn't, if that hurts your feelings then so be it!!!

Feelings hurt from what?? Go on etvarsity.com. I was replying to a post -- that ain't the only top reciever you guys are gonna see this year.