Tiger1995

Arp vs Waskom  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

Still coughing the ball up to much, resulting in first if Arps tds. blown coverage ( not hideout play) on the 83 yard rd. hard for one guy to cover two starting down the field. Take those two away and a lot closer game. Think we gained more than Arp on the ground. gonna look forward to seeing the stats. Still don't have the quick strike that we have been accustomed to. Need yo finish. had three or four possessions that eat up a lot of yardage and clock but turned around and shot ourselves in the rear end each time. missing that "killer" attitude. Thought that maybe Arp would dominate from the got go, but it never materialized. Figured they would be far ahead of the curve with the flex bone, but after watching from the booth not thinking do now. defense played lights out the entire game, just wish we had half the offense we had last season. Thought this game may decide district, but who knows now. font know about WR. Not seeing too much of anything that's gonna represent the district deep into the playoffs.

Arp had 3 turn overs and still beat you by 20 lol. Waskom lost 2. Yalls only score came when Arp punted the ball into its own player giving y'all the ball on the 20. Other than that y'all didn't get much. Oh and well when you give the ball up and the other team is 65 yards away it's not like you handed them a score. Heck one was 83 yards away lol

Arp had 3 turn overs and still beat you by 20 lol. Waskom lost 2. Yalls only score came when Arp punted the ball into its own player giving y'all the ball on the 20. Other than that y'all didn't get much. Oh and well when you give the ball up and the other team is 65 yards away it's not like you handed them a score. Heck one was 83 yards away lol

JJ, you making it hard this morning to praise your team.

Arp's QB came over and shook hands with some of us and offered his best wishes to our injured player. He appears to be a quality young man. Wish him nothing but success in life.

Arp knew they were in a real fight when they went in at half. The pass was a complete breakdown on assignment by one player and was a momentum killer fom our perspective.

Waskom's offense sadly, is just not very good yet. At this point, I am hoping they make the season with no more broken bones.

JJ, you making it hard this morning to praise your team. QB came over and shook hands with some of us and offered his best wishes to our injured player. He appears to be a quality young man. Wish him nothing but success in life.

Arp knew they were in a real fight when they went in at half. The pass was a complete breakdown on assignment by one player and was a momentum killer fom our perspective.

Waskom's offense sadly, is just not very good yet. At this point, I am hoping they make the season with no more broken bones.

I watched it this morning. The qb y'all have was not looking at all on the pitch. I saw the stats already too. Arps defense was pretty good last night. Can't believe they called the td back that Medlock scooped up and scored on. That was a total brain #### by the refs. I thought your line played great. 3 of your linemen play very very good football.

I watched it this morning. The qb y'all have was not looking at all on the pitch. I saw the stats already too. Arps defense was pretty good last night. Can't believe they called the td back that Medlock scooped up and scored on. That was a total brain #### by the refs. I thought your line played great. 3 of your linemen play very very good football.

Best line play this year. Horrible call by the refs. Medlock still got the TD. Wind was out of the sails at that point, and the ship was starting to sink.

Any team that didn't have Medlock would have seen a pick six by TK Hamilton.

Was fun to watch up till the gimme pass play. Knew it would take some offensive help to stay in it at that point. Didn't happen for us. It is what it is.

Outstanding job by the Waskom def coordinator he gave waskom a chance to win. he kept waskom in the game holding Arp's offense in check most of the night. An I gotta give props to waskoms #13 Jason Jinks that kid is fun to watch. He is tough as a boot, plays hard and looks like he stepped off a 1980s MTV video with that hair. An for Arp that #6 laid the wood all night. He crushed some kids with his physical style of defensive play.

• Like 1

Waskom and Arp played a really good game last night, I knew Arp was loaded with talent this year and they showed it last night. Waskom lost a really good player number 21 Chris last night, hate that for him but he will be back. Waskom hasn't got the fire power to over come a two TD lead so I could see us start giving ground once Arp got up. I would cut down on the number of pitch calls, Ty is having a rough time making that pitch under pressure. I wouldn't cut it out totally but the fake to the FB and him running the ball is working a lot better, bad pitches put us in a bind last night plus he had a bad ankle. Good time for a week off wish Arp luck going into district WR and EF both are undefeated and I think you have EF up next. Since it is a bi week I will be at that game. Also on my picks for the week Hughes Springs you cost me big last night...:)

Outstanding job by the Waskom def coordinator he gave waskom a chance to win. he kept waskom in the game holding Arp's offense in check most of the night. An I gotta give props to waskoms #13 Jason Jinks that kid is fun to watch. He is tough as a boot, plays hard and looks like he stepped off a 1980s MTV video with that hair. An for Arp that #6 laid the wood all night. He crushed some kids with his physical style of defensive play.

Arps #2 could bring it also.

Waskom and Arp played a really good game last night, I knew Arp was loaded with talent this year and they showed it last night. Waskom lost a really good player number 21 Chris last night, hate that for him but he will be back. Waskom hasn't got the fire power to over come a two TD lead so I could see us start giving ground once Arp got up. I would cut down on the number of pitch calls, Ty is having a rough time making that pitch under pressure. I wouldn't cut it out totally but the fake to the FB and him running the ball is working a lot better, bad pitches put us in a bind last night plus he had a bad ankle. Good time for a week off wish Arp luck going into district WR and EF both are undefeated and I think you have EF up next. Since it is a bi week I will be at that game. Also on my picks for the week Hughes Springs you cost me big last night...:)

Imo Waskom drop a few touchdowns passes that hit the receiver right in the hands, if they make those catches I believe the game would have had a different out come,

same could be said both ways. But that's the style offense these teams play. Run it a million times and slip a sneaky pass in.

It is not his ankle it is his knee. He is sorry he got hurt saving a score. I wish all of the people that came up to me last night after the game to ask about him were smoaky posters. He was in a lot of pain after half and still gutted it out. So all of y'all keep bad mouthing if it makes you feel important.

It is not his ankle it is his knee. He is sorry he got hurt saving a score. I wish all of the people that came up to me last night after the game to ask about him were smoaky posters. He was in a lot of pain after half and still gutted it out. So all of y'all keep bad mouthing if it makes you feel important.

Cotton he just needs some more time, every rep he gets is experience learned. I knew he had hurt something I just couldn't tell what. Arp was a tough team, Ty didn't drop that pass he laid in the breadbasket, he will get better you just watch and see he is being asked to do a lot and when you touch the ball on every down, everybody is watching you..I expected this kind of year after what we lost. We are not done with this year but next year should be fun again. Tell your boy to keep his chin up....

• Like 1

No one was bad mouthing a kid, they were just stating what they saw. Like Wild said the QB is being watched more than anyone else, so you may want to put your big boy panties on or quit reading Smoaky.

No one was bad mouthing a kid, they were just stating what they saw. Like Wild said the QB is being watched more than anyone else, so you may want to put your big boy panties on or quit reading Smoaky.

That is my son and I will do and say what I want when it comes to my boys. This is not my first rodeo dude. When you raise two Qbs you can start giving me advice on what I need to do.