Tiger1995

Arp vs Waskom  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

Waskom JV displaying superior speed right off the bat. Waskom goal line stand, take over on downs. Arp players losing their cool already. End if 1st qtr Waskom 6 Aarp ZIP!! End of half- Waskom 6 Arp 0. Speed killing Aarp, but we just can't get into the end zone in the red zone. End of 3rd qtr , Waskom 6 Aarp 0. Asrp scores with 3:28 remaining in game. Aarp 8 Waskom 6. FINAL

Waskom JV displaying superior speed right off the bat. Waskom goal line stand, take over on downs. Arp players losing their cool already. End if 1st qtr Waskom 6 Aarp ZIP!! End of half- Waskom 6 Arp 0. Speed killing Aarp, but we just can't get into the end zone in the red zone. End of 3rd qtr , Waskom 6 Aarp 0. Asrp scores with 3:28 remaining in game. Aarp 8 Waskom 6. FINAL

hehe. Waskom killed Arp with speed lmao. Good job Tigers.

Heard arp had a very impressive looking group of JV kids. Sounds like Waskom played a tough game to keep them out of the endzone till late in the game. Just got to get those extra points converted to win. Congratulations to Arp.

In other news that 7th grade group continues to impress. Coming from the 70s, it is hard to imagine scores like they are putting up in 6 minute quarters.

Heard arp had a very impressive looking group of JV kids. Sounds like Waskom played a tough game to keep them out of the endzone till late in the game. Just got to get those extra points converted to win. Congratulations to Arp.

In other news that 7th grade group continues to impress. Coming from the 70s, it is hard to imagine scores like they are putting up in 6 minute quarters.

Arp never has a very good 7th grade team for reason or the other.

Arp never has a very good 7th grade team for reason or the other.

When I left Waskom last Saturday morning, there was a big rivalry game taking place. Saw Waskom and EF going at it. Looked like 4th to 6th graders perhaps. 7th grade is definitely not the first competitive football these kids play today. I think Junebug's little brother is on the 7th grade team. The fun keeps coming.

Everyone be careful to and from the game. Good luck to all the kids on the field tonight, Lord knows we don't need any more injuries at this point. If anyone in the Waskom area is unable to see the game in person, Bob Cole and I will be broadcasting LIVE from the metropolis of Arp Texas on ESPN 1450 AM and 96.9 FM We will also be on the internet at www.easttexastoday.com. I'll be explaining to everyone on the air how neat it is being a WildCat fan, and how those whom aren't, wish they were. See ya in da booth!!

Have made no prediction on this game. Was obvious last year that Arp would be loaded this year. Waskom finds themselves very thin at the skill positions tonight. But, if Waskom's offensive linemen will play to their potential, I think they could actually win this game. Hope both teams come out of it still in one piece tonight. Go Wildcats!

• Like 1

They believe they've got it figured out at least for one year. Well..... ;)

Im not too sure they think they have it figured out. All you gotta do is go to an EF forum on here and read them bickering at each other. wait until waskom gets on that ###### in a couple of weeks then watch the wheels fall off

• Like 1

Im not too sure they think they have it figured out. All you gotta do is go to an EF forum on here and read them bickering at each other. wait until waskom gets on that ###### in a couple of weeks then watch the wheels fall off

Lol Arp thinks their gonna knock waskoms wheels of tonight but I doubt it

Everyone have a safe trip to Arp tonight. I hope the Cats come out on top but mainly have an injury free game on both sidelines. All of the so called experts don't seem to have any faith in Waskom anymore. Arp is picked to win everywhere you look. Which if everything went the way he experts said there would not be back to back state champ trophy's in the case.