New Diana @ DeKalb (Homecoming)

GRINnBEARit

Would like to know who every picks here.. I feel like we'll win, but I'm not as confident as I was for the LK game last week.. We see where that got me. But, yeah.. I feel like our boys are going to come out on fire after the tough loss last week. I'm looking to see if they can capitalize on the opportunities they're given this week, and protect the ball better. If they can do that, then I see us win by two td's.

DK 30 - ND 12

• Like 1

They will score way more than 21 points.

With the Toughest Pre-District Schedule in the District, this game will show everyone there are back.

They could have scored 40 against West Rusk.

3 Dropped balls in the end-zone to a wide open receiver.

Lets see what happens with the JV tomorrow.

With the Toughest Pre-District Schedule in the District, this game will show everyone there are back.

They gave up 72 to WR right?

wow, could have scored 40?? you still would have lost by 32. Your only win is against a 2A team by 6 points. Granted West Rusk and White Oak are good teams, but ya lost by a combined total 92 points in those 2 games. Diangerfield by far played the toughest schedule with HS, ATL, NB, and White Oak. Not even sure you can say you played the 2nd hardest schedule in the district. I love to give DK a hard time as much as the next guy (probably more), but they play solid defense and can score. Oh, and FYI, winning the JV game doesnt help you make the playoffs.

Can't believe I'm saying this.. But thanks eagles93 for backing us up.. I'm working a different schedule this week, and can't post during the day..

Now.. Crazicajun... If we are going to talk about what we could have done last week.. Then we COULD have scored 3 more touchdowns on LK when we were within the 10 , we COULD have not turned over the ball 5 times, and we COULD and even SHOULD have won that game.. However, none of that matters now.. That was last week.

Now to your prediction of beating us by 21.. You have absolutely just promoted yourself up the list of delusional posters on here.. The two games we have lost this year have been by a late go ahead touchdown to NB and LK. Both of which would beat y'all easily.

There are two big things that stand out from watching yalls games. You can not stop the run, and your weak o-line can't stop the pressure. Those are two things that we can kill you with. 2 more days ole boy.

• Like 1

wow, could have scored 40?? you still would have lost by 32. Your only win is against a 2A team by 6 points. Granted West Rusk and White Oak are good teams, but ya lost by a combined total 92 points in those 2 games. Diangerfield by far played the toughest schedule with HS, ATL, NB, and White Oak. Not even sure you can say you played the 2nd hardest schedule in the district. I love to give DK a hard time as much as the next guy (probably more), but they play solid defense and can score. Oh, and FYI, winning the JV game doesnt help you make the playoffs.

Valid points. However, Eagles Top running back was out, then the other back went out in first series along with the other Running back. In addition, their top 2 Linebackers were out also. Not that it mad a game changing difference, but ND would have scored more points. Yes JV doesn't make a difference at all. Just a curious viewpoint. And they are short their top 2 players.

Can't believe I'm saying this.. But thanks eagles93 for backing us up.. I'm working a different schedule this week, and can't post during the day..

Now.. Crazicajun... If we are going to talk about what we could have done last week.. Then we COULD have scored 3 more touchdowns on LK when we were within the 10 , we COULD have not turned over the ball 5 times, and we COULD and even SHOULD have won that game.. However, none of that matters now.. That was last week.

Now to your prediction of beating us by 21.. You have absolutely just promoted yourself up the list of delusional posters on here.. The two games we have lost this year have been by a late go ahead touchdown to NB and LK. Both of which would beat y'all easily.

There are two big things that stand out from watching yalls games. You can not stop the run, and your weak o-line can't stop the pressure. Those are two things that we can kill you with. 2 more days ole boy.

Lets wait and see. That's what makes it Friday Night Football. Best time of the Year. And Saturdays too. Can't stand NFL anymore.

I could say ND could win against DK if they played like last week and turned the ball over 5 times, but 21?? Please share what you smoking cause I ain't had that good of weed since college.

I want to see Montrell play. Saw him make that catch pass behind defender's back and run for TD. HOOK'Em

• Like 1

DeKalb has had a great week of practice. looking to move forward from last weeks turn overs and start district off on a good note. DeKalb takes this one 32-21....you might score 21 points but you want win by 21..

Glad we had a great week of practice, that usually translates to the game!

I think that this could really be an enjoyable close game to watch. Thinking my Bears start district at 1-0 with a 34-20 victory.