New Diana @ DeKalb (Homecoming)

GRINnBEARit

Be played a great game and did everything right and that is the worst I have seen DeKalb play period... Really thought we would be up for this game but be was the only team ready to play... DeKalb has got to have some kids step up and be leaders. We are young and I hope we learn and grow up after this game or the rest of the season is gonna be long... I heard pp talking about not tackling or playing ball a couple of games back well we know how ya feel now... Hope these boys let this one rub them on the raw side and come back next week ready to make up for it... Great game ND and safe travels home!!!

Crazy things happen. All I can say is good luck. Speed is great to have but you are still talking about Highschool kids and ya never know how they are gonna show up to play... We are way better than we played tonight but I will give ND their props... They can sling that ball around

Crazy things happen. All I can say is good luck. Speed is great to have but you are still talking about Highschool kids and ya never know how they are gonna show up to play... We are way better than we played tonight but I will give ND their props... They can sling that ball around

I will give them credit, they can sling it, but they haven't seen speed like Hooks, WR is close and they killed ND!!

Well I was wrong about my 21 point win for ND. But I'll take 32.

ND had 4 key players out against WR. 3 were back last night along with the entry of 2 Freshman that made big plays. 1 Safety=Interception and On-Side Kick Recovery along with numerous tackles. The other monster on the D-Line is a presence that made it hell for #4.

The 2 of 3 injured players that returned were the 2 inside Linebackers/Running Backs that were dearly missed against WR.

This was not only a win, but a BIG WIN for the New Coaching Staff to continue to have the Eagles believing in the change that will make the Program a Competitive one.

Hooks game will be a good one. Yes they may have speed, but not sure they have ever been hit like they will on this coming Friday night. Ask DeKalb's #4 & #3 (Both Fine Young Men) how the Eagles hit.

Well I was wrong about my 21 point win for ND. But I'll take 32.

ND had 4 key players out against WR. 3 were back last night along with the entry of 2 Freshman that made big plays. 1 Safety=Interception and On-Side Kick Recovery along with numerous tackles. The other monster on the D-Line is a presence that made it hell for #4.

The 2 of 3 injured players that returned were the 2 inside Linebackers/Running Backs that were dearly missed against WR.

This was not only a win, but a BIG WIN for the New Coaching Staff to continue to have the Eagles believing in the change that will make the Program a Competitive one.

Hooks game will be a good one. Yes they may have speed, but not sure they have ever been hit like they will on this coming Friday night. Ask DeKalb's #4 & #3 (Both Fine Young Men) how the Eagles hit.

lol, yall don't know getting hitting is like or dishing them out. Yall are giving up 46 points a game. Yall don't play dfense. Hooks plays both sides of the ball. They are getting better each week after loosing our D1 recruit at QB. I promise nobody in district hits harder than 31, 30, and 21 for Hooks. I don't think this game is close. Two players don't help you score or keep from giving up 70+ points. I may have over ranked DK, but that was off last year. Watch video on Hooks and yall will be shaking in your boots come friday night!!

Qb for Diana 20-34 376yds this kid is smart and receivers are finally clicking with New program the routs are looking awesome. o-line looked great better every week and defence had best game of year so far. Finally had almost everyone of starters back first time was missing one.

Qb for Diana 20-34 376yds this kid is smart

And several of those incompletions were drops. Couple overthrows in there, but I honestly don't remember any truly bad throws.

That said, it's also true that DeKalb got no pressure on him and their tackling stunk. If Hooks can bother him then that will be a big difference.

lol, yall don't know getting hitting is like or dishing them out. Yall are giving up 46 points a game. Yall don't play dfense. Hooks plays both sides of the ball. They are getting better each week after loosing our D1 recruit at QB. I promise nobody in district hits harder than 31, 30, and 21 for Hooks. I don't think this game is close. Two players don't help you score or keep from giving up 70+ points. I may have over ranked DK, but that was off last year. Watch video on Hooks and yall will be shaking in your boots come friday night!!

Is the Estell kid that committed to UT injured?