Hooks at New Diana

BluesMan1974

When my kids get out of the house I'm going to become a foster parent to male kids, ages 14-18, with 4.5 speed or better. :lol:

I just will demand free season passes to all the football games and unlimited food at the concession stand.

Is NB on a bye this week. Istheir next game at home or close

Wife won't go to out of town games so i try to limit the distance I drive. That will have to change when the both get out of JH. Wish I could figure out how to get in the same school. You know where my heart is

I love ND confidence cause they beat a slow and none aggressive DK team. HOOKS Is cloer to West Rusk than DK but ND fans are 2 blind to see it. For shame, but come friday, they will see the truth

I'm loving how confident the hornet faithful are after beating Queen City. Got to love the delusional...I mean the devoted!

I love ND confidence cause they beat a slow and none aggressive DK team. HOOKS Is cloer to West Rusk than DK but ND fans are 2 blind to see it. For shame, but come friday, they will see the truth

Don't let 1-2 ND fans give you the impression that we're all that way. It's just that we as a community have not had a whole lot to celebrate the last two years, especially after going 0-10 last season. The team is young, and getting better each game. We as a community are exited in the improvement we are seeing.

I, as a ND fan and community member, am being cautiously & patiently optimistic about this team. I'm really looking at this season as a building block for next year, and really looking forward to seeing what this team accomplishes next season.

Don't let 1-2 ND fans give you the impression that we're all that way. It's just that we as a community have not had a whole lot to celebrate the last two years, especially after going 0-10 last season. The team is young, and getting better each game. We as a community are exited in the improvement we are seeing.

I, as a ND fan and community member, am being cautiously & patiently optimistic about this team. I'm really looking at this season as a building block for next year, and really looking forward to seeing what this team accomplishes next season.

Y'all have every right be excited, I think beating DeKalb like you did was pretty impressive.

Eagles 93, First you say ND is slow DK will kill them, there only win will be QC. Then you had to eat a lot of CROW on Friday Night.

ND was up 39-0 going into half time. ND not only beat DK they did it in a VERY IMPRESSIVE WAY. The DLine took DK #4 & #3 out of the equation. They weren't a threat. Must of had Holy Water on the Sidelines for that to happen.

A little History of the Current ND Players. Not many Seniors, Juniors were the most winning Class until this years Freshman class. Not winning at Diana, but winning in Youth Football (TYLER LEAGUE), Baseball (STATE LEVEL CHAMPIONSHIPS). Yes, I know that has nothing to do with the future, but my point is that the former Coaching staff, whom are all good people, did not take what they were given and develop kids that know how to win into Champions. The Senior/Junior class are now getting that feeling of winning again and believing in themselves.

Yes, Hooks has talent. But the ND Eagles has a whole team of Talent that is now BELIEVING in the Program. Something that they have not seen for many years.

So when Friday Night comes around, don't worry about eating crow again. I hope you get a mouth full of EAGLE.

We also get excited when we beat DeKalb! There is nothing wrong with being excited as a community. We were very excited prior to this season, but when Jordan went down we had a rough go. We are now starting to come together as a team and we are now excited again! I am excited to see us play someone different, but I feel we should win easily!

• Like 1

Eagles 93, First you say ND is slow DK will kill them, there only win will be QC. Then you had to eat a lot of CROW on Friday Night.

ND was up 39-0 going into half time. ND not only beat DK they did it in a VERY IMPRESSIVE WAY. The DLine took DK #4 & #3 out of the equation. They weren't a threat. Must of had Holy Water on the Sidelines for that to happen.

A little History of the Current ND Players. Not many Seniors, Juniors were the most winning Class until this years Freshman class. Not winning at Diana, but winning in Youth Football (TYLER LEAGUE), Baseball (STATE LEVEL CHAMPIONSHIPS). Yes, I know that has nothing to do with the future, but my point is that the former Coaching staff, whom are all good people, did not take what they were given and develop kids that know how to win into Champions. The Senior/Junior class are now getting that feeling of winning again and believing in themselves.

Yes, Hooks has talent. But the ND Eagles has a whole team of Talent that is now BELIEVING in the Program. Something that they have not seen for many years.

So when Friday Night comes around, don't worry about eating crow again. I hope you get a mouth full of EAGLE.

now we are talking, some real trash talking, isn't this fun?? Friday night is gonna be a lot of fun, somebody is gonna be eating crow friday, just don't think it will be the hornet faithful.
  • Like 1

We also get excited when we beat DeKalb! There is nothing wrong with being excited as a community. We were very excited prior to this season, but when Jordan went down we had a rough go. We are now starting to come together as a team and we are now excited again! I am excited to see us play someone different, but I feel we should win easily!

I see this going down as a close game.

Hornets should take this one, but had better buckle their seat belts. ND will nickle/dime you to death on short precise passes and then try to hit you with a haymaker. Hornets must get pressure on the QB and play tight coverage or this game will end up in a shoot out.

Bearliever, I was surprised that DK played zone the whole game and rushed just 3 a majority of the time. ND QB can sling it and if he gets time he will shred any defense.

• Like 2

Yes, this should be a High Scoring Game. ND has been gaining confidence everyday. They now have their RB healthy and he will be a threat that wasn't there the past 2 weeks.

Team that makes the lowest amount of mistakes WINS.

I still believe that Hooks is in store to get Hit Hard, VERY HARD. ND has, in my Opinion, 2 ALL STATE LINEBACKERS, that will hit them like no tomorrow. Again, my Opinion.

Hope your at the game to hear the contact from the stands.

• Like 1