Arp vs Elysian Fields

Tiger1995

who do you have  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Arp
    • Elysian Fields

that's Lambo. I think we will keep rolling.

Don't really see anyone giving you guys any trouble in district. (Now I'm going to go into hypothetical question no one try to come for my head.) If Arp wins district how are the districts they'll match up with looking?

Don't really see anyone giving you guys any trouble in district. (Now I'm going to go into hypothetical question no one try to come for my head.) If Arp wins district how are the districts they'll match up with looking?

I have to disagree there WR will give them trouble

Looking good:

Newton 5-0

Crockett 5-0

Garrison 4-1

Frankston 2-2

Corrigan-Camden 2-3

Hemphill 0-5

Looking good:

Newton 5-0

Crockett 5-0

Garrison 4-1

Frankston 2-2

Corrigan-Camden 2-3

Hemphill 0-5

it'll be a slug fest. Tatum has proven our only loss was to a power house 4AD2 team. Waskom is getting better but young. West Rusk seems good but played a weaker preseason than id like to have seen. EF is gonna tell us what we need to next Friday. Dark horde is Troup. That young blue chip back they have is starting to make magic happen for Troup. They have speed and size but are the youngest team in the district. I think our top two teams matchup great with y'all and Crockett. But i think our 3&4 teams are going to be stronger.

it'll be a slug fest. Tatum has proven our only loss was to a power house 4AD2 team. Waskom is getting better but young. West Rusk seems good but played a weaker preseason than id like to have seen. EF is gonna tell us what we need to next Friday. Dark horde is Troup. That young blue chip back they have is starting to make magic happen for Troup. They have speed and size but are the youngest team in the district. I think our top two teams matchup great with y'all and Crockett. But i think our 3&4 teams are going to be stronger.

Let's not crown us a powerhouse just yet although the 28 point win over Pitt was impressive.