Arp vs Elysian Fields

Tiger1995

who do you have  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Arp
    • Elysian Fields

lol. Take it with a grain of salt. Your boys are probably the most physical team in D2. Kinda a compliment imo

When I say most physical I mean they just don't back down

thanks JJ, EF has work hard and been through a lot this off season losing one of their teammate brother and friend, to a bad accident they decided they was going to give it their all for him, so all this nonsense c--p he's putting out means nothing to us. Because we are jacket strong and grindingfor5.

thanks JJ, EF has work hard and been through a lot this off season losing one of their teammate brother and friend, to a bad accident they decided they was going to give it their all for him, so all this nonsense c--p he's putting out means nothing to us. Because we are jacket strong and grindingfor5.

you know my heart is with y'all.

Just curious what kind of "person" talks to kids at church, as their friend and elder and makes them feel comfortable enough with him to talk about their life and their activities such as football and when you have their confidence, you run to a message board and tell what they said to you at church. REAL special person to do that..

Just curious what kind of "person" talks to kids at church, as their friend and elder and makes them feel comfortable enough with him to talk about their life and their activities such as football and when you have their confidence, you run to a message board and tell what they said to you at church. REAL special person to do that..

sounds like drama

Arp proved that they can get in the backfield and disrupt the tempo. Getting to the EF QB and messing with his mind is key, in the past it has proven successful. #10 is NOT the only threat that EF has at receiver, if the Harleton game was any indicator. The passing game sets up their running game to be successful. Gonna pass 95% of the time. Arp has the edge as far as the kicking game goes. EF doesn't have a dedicated kickoff guy, so don't be playing too deep on the kickoffs. Expect low line drive type kicks, easily returnable as long as you are expecting them. Punting game isn't much more impressive, so a few good returns Will take you far. Arp has the speed to take advantage in the "kicking" game. I go to Church with several of the EF linemen and they have stated that "extra curricular" (IF you know what I mean) is encouraged by certain coaches on the staff, so be prepared if things don't start going their way. Arp definitely possesses the ability to get the job done defensely, they will have to show how good their pass defense is however. The key IMO for Arp offensively will be how well the QB performs. If he gives a repeat performance if the Waskom game, you will take this game with ease.

In all seriousness neither team will win this game with ease no matter what I said
  • Like 1

Arp proved that they can get in the backfield and disrupt the tempo. Getting to the EF QB and messing with his mind is key, in the past it has proven successful. #10 is NOT the only threat that EF has at receiver, if the Harleton game was any indicator. The passing game sets up their running game to be successful. Gonna pass 95% of the time. Arp has the edge as far as the kicking game goes. EF doesn't have a dedicated kickoff guy, so don't be playing too deep on the kickoffs. Expect low line drive type kicks, easily returnable as long as you are expecting them. Punting game isn't much more impressive, so a few good returns Will take you far. Arp has the speed to take advantage in the "kicking" game. I go to Church with several of the EF linemen and they have stated that "extra curricular" (IF you know what I mean) is encouraged by certain coaches on the staff, so be prepared if things don't start going their way. Arp definitely possesses the ability to get the job done defensely, they will have to show how good their pass defense is however. The key IMO for Arp offensively will be how well the QB performs. If he gives a repeat performance if the Waskom game, you will take this game with ease.

Seems like the more waskom struggles this season the pettier and pettier 1wildcat and lsutiger seem to get. The past 3 years it was all big laughs, jokes and sarcasm but now it's starting to sound like haters, front runners and sore losers. Be gracious when u win and still act like a champ when u lose. I

Seems like the more waskom struggles this season the pettier and pettier 1wildcat and lsutiger seem to get. The past 3 years it was all big laughs, jokes and sarcasm but now it's starting to sound like haters, front runners and sore losers. Be gracious when u win and still act like a champ when u lose. I

+1

It pretty obvious you havent read that many Waskom posts about EF in the last 4-5 years. They only bad things Waskom people have said about EF is about the lack of sportsmanship over there from the coach refusing to shake hands after a game to cheap shots after the whistle. Its not that uncommon of a subjuect. What is petty though is how you have made 50 something posts and i would bet that 80% of them are downing Waskom. Any way good day. And so nobody tries to accuse Waskom of hijacking this thread, Arp by at least 30.

I think this will be a pretty good game, I would hope it's a close game and would love to see EF pull out a win. However I'm not going to worry too much if they don't, because I believe that they will get another chance to play Arp again this year, and we all know how that has turned out in the past. EF has a really good record of beating teams in post season that beat them during the regular season, especially Arp! Do you concur JJ?

• Like 1

It pretty obvious you havent read that many Waskom posts about EF in the last 4-5 years. They only bad things Waskom people have said about EF is about the lack of sportsmanship over there from the coach refusing to shake hands after a game to cheap shots after the whistle. Its not that uncommon of a subjuect. What is petty though is how you have made 50 something posts and i would bet that 80% of them are downing Waskom. Any way good day. And so nobody tries to accuse Waskom of hijacking this thread, Arp by at least 30.

+1