Arp vs Elysian Fields

Tiger1995

who do you have  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Arp
    • Elysian Fields

Good game. EF didn't beat themselves. Arp has good kids but defense not as good as touted. #6 is real good though.

Waskom / EF will be a battle, I think.

defense played great actually. They gave up some plays but I think they did pretty good considering how the game played out.

Hughes will be district MVP

I really tried to tell y'all ef was good... that game was great #3 being out didn't hurt arp either he didn't do much in the first half.. I hate to say it but ef going roll us up this year...

gonna be interesting to see how district plays out. Once again this district amazes me every year. Good bad or ugly it's the toughest in Texas year in and out.

I really tried to tell y'all ef was good... that game was great #3 being out didn't hurt arp either he didn't do much in the first half.. I hate to say it but ef going roll us up this year...

he didn't do much but sure had 4 carries for 59 yards.

Who's being dumb I told you if arp can defend the pass they will win, yall didnt so yall lost.. I told you WR would beat troup they did.. Sounds like you dont know football to me, every week you throw out these predictions and there mostly inaccurate..Everyone knows your a good guy but a homer and mostly wrong... JS

• Like 1

Who's being dumb I told you if arp can defend the pass they will win, yall didnt so yall lost.. I told you WR would beat troup they did.. Sounds like you dont know football to me, every week you throw out these predictions and there mostly inaccurate..Everyone knows your a good guy but a homer and mostly wrong... JS

we all knew WR would win tonight. But giving my boy raider2010 a hard time is to much fun. Lol and well my kiddo plays for Troup sp I gotta do what I gotta do. Tonight's game doesn't surprise me or anyone else. Hughes is a beast. But I've watched him since he was a lot younger and I am very good friends with his dad and a lot others. So once again when say you clueless it's because you have no clue what is really being said behind Smoaky. Why don't you figure out how to have a winning program of your own rather than hate on the ones around you. Arp and EF HAVE been doing this for years.

we all knew WR would win tonight. But giving my boy raider2010 a hard time is to much fun. Lol and well my kiddo plays for Troup sp I gotta do what I gotta do. Tonight's game doesn't surprise me or anyone else. Hughes is a beast. But I've watched him since he was a lot younger and I am very good friends with his dad and a lot others. So once again when say you clueless it's because you have no clue what is really being said behind Smoaky. Why don't you figure out how to have a winning program of your own rather than hate on the ones around you. Arp and EF HAVE been doing this for years.

O I get it when you say one teams going to win u mean the other

Yall cut jj some slack. They got a good team with a lot of athletes in their secondary. They made us use our short passing game and be patient with what we were getting. 6, 22 and 26 are all dang good football players. Arp is a good team. Just no one wants to break down and say OK- ef is pretty good also. Arp will be a contender for a long playoff run. Good luck from here on out to arp. Thanks for the kind words on here jj

Good game, Waskom get ready for some "pay back." IT'S COMING.

LOL. Definitely have lots of payback banked. It's ironic that the heart of EF helped with last year's drubbing. I am thinking if he had stayed in Waskom this year would look more like last.

Great for EF that Waskom somehow let him get away. I do agree he will be the district MVP.

But you can bet the Waskom DC will get his kids ready to face him. Should be fun no matter the end result.

No slack when it comes to football talk, he calls out everyone when their wrong but now that he's wrong he's throwing everything he can out there... It aint working take it like a man you were wrong... Arp is good but not good as he says

Good game EF. Yes Logan is a beast . Known him since birth. Hate that he went back to EF but respect him for doing so. The Ratliff boys are badassa also. Much respect for EF, if we can't have it I wish them the best. Glad to see arp go down as I said they would. Next week will be EF / Waskom, always a good game. May the best team win. Again congrats to EF