Arp vs Elysian Fields

Tiger1995

who do you have  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Arp
    • Elysian Fields

After this game you guys really should start giving Arp some credit. Hard to believe that I still see folks not having faith in the Tigers.

corrigan goes through that every year jj, corrigan got off to a slow start this year missing 4 starters and now youd think we wasnt even in district 10..lol everyone has already wrote us off this season. . but we are slowly getting people back and we will finally have everyone back next week for district. . but ive seen us be 5-0 before heading into district and get the same thing.. So i can understand where u are coming from

Kinda got "Smoaked Out" a few years ago and now mainly just read and post every once in awhile. It's gonna be a good game tomorrow night. My youngest will be playing tonight in Arp and my other boy plays tomorrow. I've had 4 kids to wear a Jacket jersey and one to wear a cheer-leading uniform, so still here just not posting. I'll be the idiot in the stands yelling through an orange mega phone at the varsity game. EF WINS!!!

man that loud mafia crowd y'all had Bach in the day. Y'all was fun to watch football with. Fiiirrrrssst ddddddooooowwwwwnnnnn