White Oak vs Hughes Springs

FootballFanatic16

White Oak vs Hughes Springs  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Roughnecks
    • Mustangs

Ol' 88 can get some work done since he in the smoaky pokie..You guys may be right about this years team I don't know but time will let us know soon enough!

Held without bail, smh.

They still have some growing and work to do, but I think that's the theme with all the area teams this year. They all count now, so we will see.

Not hating on our Cass county neighbors, just think WO is to much for them. I disagree. I don't think it's a mirror image of last year. Most are juniors who probably weren't involved in the downward spiral. Things like this happen when you move up in classification. Transfers are great for the bank account, not so much for athletics though. I'll be pulling for stangs.

i will say this, when White Oak avoids the turnovers... the 3 comfortable wins against SH, ND, and Harmony... they're great, they're still good when they have turnovers but they make the road much tougher... hint the TKG and DF games. If WO avoids turnovers they win by 3 tds, if they have turnover trouble they win in a close one.