White Oak vs Hughes Springs

FootballFanatic16

White Oak vs Hughes Springs  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Roughnecks
    • Mustangs

HS is irelevant after getting paddled reel Hawd by two unranked division 2 teams also in allowing almost as many points as they have scored this year. If Who springs doesn't watch out they could end up 3rd or fourth in district on their way to a first round paddling by mineola and ending the season with more points given up than scored.

2 games don't make a team or determine their season. I've never made an excuse for HS, and won't, but I have stated several times that this is a young team and they will rebound and compete for this district. To underestimate them is not smart, but I can understand why some do. They are a very good group of boys and they will come around. This game is a strange thing and anything can happen in any game.

After spending a week on the beach, I still don't understand what for, but regardless, I was able to do some thinking....

WO is ranked for a reason, but I also think, the Garrison was a wake up call for HS....

I think they realized they gotta bring the leather every game, maybe a game they thought they could handle and before they knew it, Garrison was giving us a whooping.....

I think HS is and was gearing up for WO.... The boys from HS ain't scared of WO.....

HSis gonna give WO all they want!!!!

2 games don't make a team or determine their season. I've never made an excuse for HS, and won't, but I have stated several times that this is a young team and they will rebound and compete for this district. To underestimate them is not smart, but I can understand why some do. They are a very good group of boys and they will come around. This game is a strange thing and anything can happen in any game.

Your right 2 games don't mean much but through 5 games HS avg 24.6 on offense and 23.4 on defense that tells me all I need to know. 5 game avg paints a good picture.

• Like 1

After spending a week on the beach, I still don't understand what for, but regardless, I was able to do some thinking....

WO is ranked for a reason, but I also think, the Garrison was a wake up call for HS....

I think they realized they gotta bring the leather every game, maybe a game they thought they could handle and before they knew it, Garrison was giving us a whooping.....

I think HS is and was gearing up for WO.... The boys from HS ain't scared of WO.....

HSis gonna give WO all they want!!!!

Well if you will buy that,I got some ocean front...

Dado57, you and etc need to stop whining about the hs whipping. You come on every thread to spin it with enough excuses to change it. You never said anything about snap problems against Tatum or Jefferson. Only that you would whip hs. Our experts have determined that was a lie . Also y'all keep bringing up 167 yards... Lol..., That's inaccurate and must be coming from your field house. It was right at 200. Here is the FACT, 76-12! That is hs TOTAL domination of morris county. Your whinning and excuses make y'all some like sore posters. Stop it. Get over it. As for the rest of your season. Y'all are still insignificant in Texas high school football this year. Y'all MAY get runner in the weakest district in the state. Arp, garrison, ef, waskom, hooks and wr all are better than df. Just to name a few of them. There are more. Keep clinging to the little ole three point win over pp as evidence of your "turn around" lol. At the end of the day, y'all are just a middle of the road team who got beat by h.s., won't win district, can't make it out of the region, and have whiney parents. Lol

Lol you funny little man...Not spinning anything of course said nothing about snaps in the other games haven't had any! You will be humiliated AGAIN at home and then you should have a clear picture of where DF has improved and HS has digressed since week 1! White Oak, Jefferson, Redwater and New Boston are better than y'all IN YOUR DISTRICT! Let's not talk about division 2 teams like Arp and Garrison that both beat the brakes off of HS!

Lol you funny little man...Not spinning anything of course said nothing about snaps in the other games haven't had any! You will be humiliated AGAIN at home and then you should have a clear picture of where DF has improved and HS has digressed since week 1! White Oak, Jefferson, Redwater and New Boston are better than y'all IN YOUR DISTRICT! Let's not talk about division 2 teams like Arp and Garrison that both beat the brakes off of HS!

Ha ha man you have me laughing so hard I can't breath hs will be in the running for district champs while y'all settle for second or third

57 man quit with the bs man. Don't be that guy that everyone dislikes and runs everyone away from a thread. We all got it. I'm the first one to throw shots at them when we're here but man just leave it all alone. Talk your trash but giving everybody nothing but senseless notifications all damn day it gets old.