White Oak vs Hughes Springs

FootballFanatic16

White Oak vs Hughes Springs  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Roughnecks
    • Mustangs

ETF not even sure what you talking about you must not have seen them bring it up again. Don't front me out punk you do plenty to make yourself look bad don't need my help. Zip your trap about me. Won't mention another thing leave me out of your mouth though.

ETF not even sure what you talking about you must not have seen them bring it up again. Don't front me out punk you do plenty to make yourself look bad don't need my help. Zip your trap about me. Won't mention another thing leave me out of your mouth though.

Go check ur pm man. I ainy getting suspended again for foolishness

Wow!!!! I don't even live in the area anymore but enjoy keeping up with the high school football in y'all area. I've rooted for all the teams up there when they were playing. Saying things like they're doing what they did last year and insinuating they have the same problems as last year is a slap to the kids. Constantly downgrading the team which are just high school kids is disgraceful. I realize it's not just you but others as well. There are lots of ways to banter back and forth and leave kids out of it. I admit that I had bantered with big mouths from other schools in previous years until I realized that talking bad a team is talking about the players (kids). I decided not to do that again and haven't. That's my opinion, for what it's worth

Real tough guy here. I don't even live in the area anymore but enjoy keeping up with the high school football in y'all area. I've rooted for all the teams up there when they were playing. Saying things like they're doing what they did last year and insinuating they have the same problems as last year is a slap to the kids. Constantly downgrading the team which are just high school kids is disgraceful. I realize it's not just you but others as well. There are lots of ways to banter back and forth and leave kids out of it. I admit that I had bantered with big mouths from other schools in previous years until I realized that talking bad a team is talking about the players (kid

it's all good man. I ain't worried with him. He dug his own grave calling me out lol

Dude you have no clue. Go back and look you commented on his post talking poop way b4 I did. Yes I'm as bad as I need to be. You comment on all their poop. You didn't even play football punk.

what nursing home are you at so I can call and get the WiFi shut off...y'all are starting to eat your own. Its great muuahhhaaaaa

Dude you have no clue. Go back and look you commented on his post talking poop way b4 I did. Yes I'm as bad as I need to be. You comment on all their poop. You didn't even play football punk.

I did for 2 years till I blew my knee out lol. They like me lol. You not so much. Go Tigers!

I'm all for the kids too was just playing around like the rest and they get bent out of shape. Hsftbfan4life it's all good don't need this stuff anyway 2 many feelings I reckon. I'm out yall have fun.

I was just trying to get u to stop the trolling before u got a vacation lol. I figured you'd rather hear it from me then someone u didn't know