White Oak vs Hughes Springs

FootballFanatic16

White Oak vs Hughes Springs  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Roughnecks
    • Mustangs

Wow that app needs some serious moderation for sure calling players and teams names and stuff like that. I reported that stuff and hope that get shut down for sure. Sorry etxfinest but I can't wait for week 2 in district it can't come quick enough.

Kirkfalcon, ya won .... we got it... as special said, was a game that HS has forgot about .... move on....

dang you think you won the state title, just a non-district game... good luck with Crockett and Newton...

Don't think you'll be strutting your stuff too much after that!!

Easy partner!!!

Not strutting anything, just a little tired of all the excuses that caused HS to lose to Garrison. The better team won the game plain and simple and it wasn't close. If we played five times, the result would be the same. So stop all the excuses and man up to the truth ... and move on ....

• Like 2

Not strutting anything, just a little tired of all the excuses that caused HS to lose to Garrison. The better team won the game plain and simple and it wasn't close. If we played five times, the result would be the same. So stop all the excuses and man up to the truth ... and move on ....

This guy ^^^^^^

Move on? Waiting for you to close the door when you decide to.........

I am 100% sure.

Lot's of hook baitin' going on in that app this morning lol

Ruffnecks are trying to put to bed a vicious rumor..... Either way, it seems that if he is playing, he might be limited a bit, if in fact the rumor is even slightly true!!

Ankle better be wrapped up good, got some boys for HS that are coming for him!!

Also, Mr. exiled, I figured you used wood shavings, seeing how you aren't civilized enough to use toilet tissue!!!

kirtfalcon, time to take the meta!! gotta stay regular sir!!!

Ruffnecks are trying to put to bed a vicious rumor..... Either way, it seems that if he is playing, he might be limited a bit, if in fact the rumor is even slightly true!!

Also, Mr. exiled, I figured you used wood shavings, seeing how you aren't civilized enough to use toilet tissue!!!

Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

Hood is 100%. No need to wrap an ankle. The only thing that defense will be touching is the dust behind him and the receivers as they run into the end zone.
  • Like 1

Kirkfalcon, ya won .... we got it... as special said, was a game that HS has forgot about .... move on....

dang you think you won the state title, just a non-district game... good luck with Crockett and Newton...

Don't think you'll be strutting your stuff too much after that!!

Easy partner!!!

:rofl: ....said the SUPER BOWL CHAMPS OF WEEK ONE... :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: ....said the SUPER BOWL CHAMPS OF WEEK ONE... :rofl: :rofl:

Another wounded soul. Leave it in week one, and in your closet. It's over......BEEN over for 6 weeks. Find it hard to believe some of y'all still carrying it around or bringing it up. Let it go chief. Nobody seems to care but y'all.