White Oak vs Hughes Springs

FootballFanatic16

White Oak vs Hughes Springs  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Roughnecks
    • Mustangs

Season is still young Special Team...but your Stangs better get their X&O's in one sack or it will be squeak squeak before you know it.

Season is still young Special Team...but your Stangs better get their X&O's in one sack or it will be squeak squeak before you know it.

They sure better do something sooner than later, that's for sure

Sounds like it is getting out of hand. I think Hood needs to come out before he gets hurt. He is a player and won't change his game regardless of score. Maybe hand off more and avoid the unnecessary hits.

Sounds like you should be doing the coaching. Sarcasm included btw.

Envisioned a little more crow eating than I have seen.

Anyone who is surprised by the score ain't paying attention not surprised at all do they have practices in HS?

Lol I tried to tell em that HS getting blown out by two unranked division 2 teams was a tell tale sign of what was in store for them stangs.

And I hope you realize I stated before that D'field was SO MUCH better when we played yall than when y'all played HS. Totally different team; hope y'all run yalls district!

We are and folks are seeing it. Whether they want to admit it or not. We are peaking at the right time and that's what matters

Looks like HS had another one of those "fluke" games where they just weren't themselves. That's back to back games now. I'm sure they are a much better team than they have shown in their last two outings .... They just need some better competition that will cooperate with their offensive and defensive stampede .... :P

I planned my Kansas hunting trip to make it up to HS to stop and see a couple old friends and meet family from Chapel Hill at the game. Wow! White Oak won in the trenches, they ran great routes, made great catches, the QB made great passes, but they're blocking especially downfield was impressive. They are a well coached up team. HS has some really good athletes they just need some work. This is the first game I've watched them play this year. I hope they get some things corrected. Work on blocking, shedding blocks, getting downfield to pick up blocks and timing on passing routes and passes. Just my opinions though. Congratulations White Oak. Y'all have a really good team and a very classy team. I didn't notice any cheap shots or unsportsmanlike conduct at all. There was no complaining from the HS side about officiating or anything else. Good luck Hughes Springs the rest of the way. I really like y'all community and wish y'all the best.

I also hope and pray the player that was air lifted out is doing ok. Good luck HS and WO.