White Oak vs Hughes Springs

FootballFanatic16

White Oak vs Hughes Springs  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Roughnecks
    • Mustangs

See folks like some of my posts lol

You talk football and trash....you don't embarrass yourself. I've refrained since some of you guys got put in the hoosegow. I let myself get tied up in the back and forth and had to remind myself that a lot of the players read these threads. I know it's funny to read sometimes, but sometimes it can go too far. Don't worry, I'm still gonna play the game though lol

• Like 1

I know this has absolutely nothing to do with this football game or even White Oak but I wanted to share this picture. HS, PP, and DF all get bad raps for hating on each other but this is what it's all about. Unfortunately Pewitt lost a student-athlete this past weekend and HS and DF students went to support there friends male and female at a vigil Sunday night. I get caught up in the smack just as much if not more than anyone else but again I wanted to share this picture. It was taken before the volleyball match tonight where HS took on PP. These young ladies along with the officials prayed for those left grieving. Most kids will never win a state championship but it's about the lessons you learn along the way.

14494681_10207282911323465_7410841983596848277_n.jpg

• Like 1

I know this has absolutely nothing to do with this football game or even White Oak but I wanted to share this picture. HS, PP, and DF all get bad raps for hating on each other but this is what it's all about. Unfortunately Pewitt lost a student-athlete this past weekend and HS and DF students went to support there friends male and female at a vigil Sunday night. I get caught up in the smack just as much if not more than anyone else but again I wanted to share this picture. It was taken before the volleyball match tonight where HS took on PP. These young ladies along with the officials prayed for those left grieving. Most kids will never win a state championship but it's about the lessons you learn along the way.

That's what I like to see communities coming together when we need each other the most

Haha negative it just amazes me how much y'all hate each other. SH and the Oak don't care for each other one bit but we don't take it these extremes!

Got it haha

Don't let the words and feelings of one lonely soul confuse anyone. We mix it up pretty good, but in the end the kids play the games....we just blowing smoke, until someone takes themselves too seriously. I wish it could all just be contained to the HS/DF threads, instead of everyone else having to read some of the garbage that gets spewed on all of the other threads.

Not sure what HS/DF has to do with any other game thread, other than HS/DF. Trolls gonna troll I guess lol

Its all fun and games to me lol...I'm either friends with these guys from HS or associated with them somehow. Some take it over the top and I'm included but what else are we here for? Y'all just want stats? HS/DF have been at it since since 2 a days. Its just a rivalry that people can see everyday. Don't take it personal plz. Its simple actually. There's a spot on here where you can unfollow certain posters. Click on em an poof there gone. If I don't see anymore posts from you I won't take it personal.

+10000000 prayers PP way

Mustangs looked sharp I bet they look real good practicing against a bunch of junior high kids WO aint gonna be playin with junior high kids

Dem Stang looked reel good agen pawl prewett fa sho! Hahaha. Seem like da look good as da want to when da want to. Da idiot slapped yall cuz hahaha