White Oak vs Hughes Springs

FootballFanatic16

White Oak vs Hughes Springs  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Roughnecks
    • Mustangs

I didn't suspend him... I won't for trash talk as long as it stays PG-13... if we ever crack down on trash talk it's to get the focus back on the topic... poor Dado just got a bit too into it I think. He will be fine raging on next week's Daingerfield thread...

EB you sound like a closet Whos springs fan aint ya tired of being strung along to think that yall are good and yall are stank

Naw bruh I ain't da closest. You closer then me if ya stays at prewett I stay at Marshall. I got peeps in da Hugh so yea is like dat ima roll wit em. Da best team in yo area fa sho. I guesz da like slappin da naberz like da did yall hahaha!😀

Yea it's because those are the only people they can keep up with besides dfield lol 😂

keeping it real man. WO runs a solid O. You never know what #5 will do. It may look like a run and he throws it deep or dump it off. And when u thinks its a screen he takes off running and he's the best qb at evading a tackle. He's shifty and quick. He's will be a problem for everyone they face

they got us by 7 & me and u can make a smoaky bet on this one if ya ain't scared and u got so much faith in whos springs. Profile pic for a week?

I like Hugh sprangs. Da can beat dem Neks. Only bet ima do is EB win region 4 an yall gon be throwin up briks. I take dat bet homeboy if ya ain skared

Sho is...if dem Stangs beat yall 30-0. We would beat dem Tigers 70-0. But ain gone no cuz yall ain't gon git out region hahaha

lol keep thinkin that. You worried about the wrong team. IF yall make it outta your region. Your team will get sandblasted by whoever comes outta reg 3. What happened the last few times we've matched up? That's right. Yall were just another speed bump on our way to a ring.

I'm anxious to see how HS will respond. I'm positive they will come with some urgency and they won't be the same team that took the field 2 weeks ago. That's not who they are, trust me, and they won't play that way again. I hope WO doesn't take them lightly, it would be a mistake.

Don't mind the "BS". If it weren't for FB and SDC, nobody would talk to some of them lol

Naw bruh I ain't da closest. You closer then me if ya stays at prewett I stay at Marshall. I got peeps in da Hugh so yea is like dat ima roll wit em. Da best team in yo area fa sho. I guesz da like slappin da naberz like da did yall hahaha!😀

EB, what do you mean you stay in Marshall? Did you transfer again? 1st you was in Arkansas, then somewhere in West Texas, now Marshall. You still playing ball or just going to school?

EB you sound like a closet Whos springs fan aint ya tired of being strung along to think that yall are good and yall are stank

EB was the big fullback for East Bernard that won state in 2012, they beat EF in the semi's after EF broke HS's heart in the regional finals that year.

EB, what do you mean you stay in Marshall? Did you transfer again? 1st you was in Arkansas, then somewhere in West Texas, now Marshall. You still playing ball or just going to school?

wassup ol potna..been a minute. Naw cuz I had a xtra toe on my left foot an da had to cut it off an it got infected so I jes transfer to Wiley and I Jes debate now. Fitna graduate. How ya Ben man

wassup ol potna..been a minute. Naw cuz I had a xtra toe on my left foot an da had to cut it off an it got infected so I jes transfer to Wiley and I Jes debate now. Fitna graduate. How ya Ben man

Glad to hear ya getting your education EB! Man I'm just missing my boy playing football, but I keep up with it, just not on here as much?

I keep reading that the "real" HS didn't show up against Garrison and they just had an off night ... When your offensive and defensive lines are getting manhandled by a team of mostly sophomores I guess it might look like you are having an "off night" ... LOL My take is that HS just wasn't as physical as Garrison ...

HS had some good athletes, especially their RB Craver and their athletic QB ... contain those two and you can pretty much shut down the HS offense. Garrison had considerably more speed at the skilled positions than HS and they had no answer for our head hunter defense ... Te HS QB was pretty much running for his life most of the game so I don't really know what kind of passing team they are ...

I keep reading that the "real" HS didn't show up against Garrison and they just had an off night ... When your offensive and defensive lines are getting manhandled by a team of mostly sophomores I guess it might look like you are having an "off night" ... LOL My take is that HS just wasn't as physical as Garrison ...

HS had some good athletes, especially their RB Craver and their athletic QB ... contain those two and you can pretty much shut down the HS offense. Garrison had considerably more speed at the skilled positions than HS and they had no answer for our head hunter defense ... Te HS QB was pretty much running for his life most of the game so I don't really know what kind of passing team they are ...

Easy to make that statement when that's the only time you've seen them play. They ARE better than what they showed in that game. You don't know any of these kids, and they are young themselves. It's neither here nor there, as we are 2 weeks removed from the Garrison game. Good luck to you the rest of the way.