White Oak vs Hughes Springs

FootballFanatic16

White Oak vs Hughes Springs  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Roughnecks
    • Mustangs

I keep reading that the "real" HS didn't show up against Garrison and they just had an off night ... When your offensive and defensive lines are getting manhandled by a team of mostly sophomores I guess it might look like you are having an "off night" ... LOL My take is that HS just wasn't as physical as Garrison ...

HS had some good athletes, especially their RB Craver and their athletic QB ... contain those two and you can pretty much shut down the HS offense. Garrison had considerably more speed at the skilled positions than HS and they had no answer for our head hunter defense ... Te HS QB was pretty much running for his life most of the game so I don't really know what kind of passing team they are ...

Score suprised me but yea da must had a bad game cause Garrison neva have much

I keep reading that the "real" HS didn't show up against Garrison and they just had an off night ... When your offensive and defensive lines are getting manhandled by a team of mostly sophomores I guess it might look like you are having an "off night" ... LOL My take is that HS just wasn't as physical as Garrison ...

HS had some good athletes, especially their RB Craver and their athletic QB ... contain those two and you can pretty much shut down the HS offense. Garrison had considerably more speed at the skilled positions than HS and they had no answer for our head hunter defense ... Te HS QB was pretty much running for his life most of the game so I don't really know what kind of passing team they are ...

Sounds like the same bs they say we said about our game lol Excuses are like buttholes. Everybody gots one and they all stink

Kirkfalcon, ya won .... we got it... as special said, was a game that HS has forgot about .... move on....

dang you think you won the state title, just a non-district game... good luck with Crockett and Newton...

Don't think you'll be strutting your stuff too much after that!!

Easy partner!!!

how you git so cra bruh..yall losin an you stil talk noise hahaha ya really be full of it if yall wuz worth a flip.haha

we're 2-1 in our last 3. The fluke to whos springs and Atlanta is a force in 4a was our first 2 games. Since then we've beat NB handily and lost to WO 43-36 & their #6 in 3a. We beat a improved pewitt team. So yeah I'm still talkin

we're 2-1 in our last 3. The fluke to whos springs and Atlanta is a force in 4a was our first 2 games. Since then we've beat NB handily and lost to WO 43-36 & their #6 in 3a. We beat a improved pewitt team. So yeah I'm still talkin

hahaha ya I feel ya bruh! Sum time when ya don got much it don take much ...ha

I jes read dis hole deal. Mavgrad spot on. One dude ridin oak n one ridin garrison coz da aint good enuff. If Hugh sprang beat oak dez 2 Dfil dudes gon have bunk up togetha in Garrison bananna hammock hahaha das wassup lolol

And when wo blows the oil well up from digging in hs all night you can come join us in the hammock ;)

Wow I feel like I've just stepped back into first grade after trying to read the last couple of pages. Is that ghetto talk, ibonics, or jus planee stoopid talk? Looks like Garrison figured out how to whoop HS and HS couldn't figure out an adjustment at all. When you figure out a team they become predictable and they get shut down and yes getting a whooping before halftime can cut spirits making ppl believe they didn't show up at all.

• Like 1

Wow I feel like I've just stepped back into first grade after trying to read the last couple of pages. Is that ghetto talk, ibonics, or jus planee stoopid talk? Looks like Garrison figured out how to whoop HS and HS couldn't figure out an adjustment at all. When you figure out a team they become predictable and they get shut down and yes getting a whooping before halftime can cut spirits making ppl believe they didn't show up at all.

Guess you will get to find out Friday. Like I said, keep taking HS lightly.

Guess you will get to find out Friday. Like I said, keep taking HS lightly.

Their looking at it like this imo. Yall started off strong and have kinda slowed down a bit. Yalls loses to Arp and then the Big loss to Garrison all came together at the wrong time. A bye week can either help or hurt a team. In this case with the opponent yall have after a bye being as good as they are and very well coached I'd lean towards the hurt. Nothing personal and u know that short bus. Its just my personal assessment of this. They are hard to beat. I wish yall the best and that's what yall better bring. We brought our A game against them and came up short.

Second verse, same as the first. You trying to convince yourself or everyone else?