White Oak vs Hughes Springs

FootballFanatic16

White Oak vs Hughes Springs  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Roughnecks
    • Mustangs

Their looking at it like this imo. Yall started off strong and have kinda slowed down a bit. Yalls loses to Arp and then the Big loss to Garrison all came together at the wrong time. A bye week can either help or hurt a team. In this case with the opponent yall have after a bye being as good as they are and very well coached I'd lean towards the hurt. Nothing personal and u know that short bus. Its just my personal assessment of this. They are hard to beat. I wish yall the best and that's what yall better bring. We brought our A game against them and came up short.

Eh, you should know by now....nothing on SDC is personal, if it is it gets sent to the hoosegow lol. We all homers, and know way in hades will I say HS is going to lose a game. But most of us only see our own teams play, so we know the feel and flow of our teams and when they are on or off. I just believe they are taking HS very lightly and feel like it is a mistake.

Eh, you should know by now....nothing on SDC is personal, if it is it gets sent to the hoosegow lol. We all homers, and know way in hades will I say HS is going to lose a game. But most of us only see our own teams play, so we know the feel and flow of our teams and when they are on or off. I just believe they are taking HS very lightly and feel like it is a mistake.

I watch as many as I can and keep up with stats. In this game I just don't see it in yalls favor. I'll pick yall against Sabine and NB maybe ;)
  • Like 1

A lil of both potna. I hate we played yall right outta the gate but hey it is what it is and that's a L for us. We're 1-0 right now when it matters.

+1 I hang nothing on non-district games. They serve their purpose for all the teams, especially for HS and learning this new offense and working out where personnel will best fit on both sides of the ball. Most of these boys are getting their first dose of varsity and they have done fine imo.

I/we don't have to make excuse for this team. They are going to be fine brother

HS is being taken for what their worth. No team is taken lightly and from my stand point white oak does not take teams lightly. They have not yet taken a team lightly this year and don't expect them to.

what are they worth racer? Besides a footlong corndog and a funnel cake ;)
  • Like 1

HS is being taken for what their worth. No team is taken lightly and from my stand point white oak does not take teams lightly. They have not yet taken a team lightly this year and don't expect them to.

Then let me rephrase. I believe you are short changing the "worth" of HS. Just because they had a bad loss to Garrison, by no means makes them a walk over for WO or any other team in the district. I respect every team that suits up on Friday nights, but I've also been around this game long enough to know that anything can happen at any time. Sometimes expected, sometimes not. We all have our own opinions though.

• Like 1

Lol honestly I believe they are worth second or third in district HS has a better chance of beating Jefferson than white oak. Not one team in this district has the stats at least to compare to white oak or top teams in this state. HS homers should feel lucky to be considered number 2 in district 8 say compared to playing in a district like district 10 lol.