White Oak vs Hughes Springs

FootballFanatic16

White Oak vs Hughes Springs  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Roughnecks
    • Mustangs

Stangs yall beat PP bad and they gave you 8 turnovers they had a bad night it happens. HS will have one Friday AGAIN!

Hmmm....8 turnovers? I'm not sure if you even know what you are talking about, other than to just hear yourself talk. Could be just making excuses for "barely" beating PP, to make it not look so bad.

To be honest I didn't even know how to spell HS's correctly until this week I was spelling it Hugh Springs. After that beat down that HS had by garrison I thought the HS posters would not be aggressive like this. HS getting beat by garrison, arp, and winning by one point against hooks. Wow y'all have some big ones to be thinking your team will beat WO. White oak was held to its lowest scoring game against DF at 43 points and averaging 50 points a game. The HS DF game anyone can see that the new DF qb and center could not hike the ball into shotgun hardly at all during that game. DF qb got hurt against WO and the backup for 2-3 plays had the same problems. For HS to think that they will beat WO because DF barley lost to WO. Y'all are gonna be sore after fri night or WO will make believers out of y'all just like we have everyone else that has doubted the roughnecks this year. HS avg through 5 games is barley 25 points on offense. HS pf is 123 and PA is 117. They have barely put up more points on offense than the defense has given up. In order for HS to win this game they have to score 40 or more points like eagle34 said and with their avg offensive points I don't see it at all not even a glimmer of hope. Everyone that has seen WO should understand that even on a bad night with turnovers and penalties all night WO can pull the win out. WO coaches also know how to adjust during the game accordingly if their is something that needs to be addressed. I had a lot more respect for HS but after that shameful defeat against Garrison it opened my eyes and I now believe Jefferson is the second best team in district 8. I understand some of them got banned I guess I missed that, but one of these posters on here is brand new. My prediction is WO by 3 tds

• Like 1

To be honest I didn't even know how to spell HS's correctly until this week I was spelling it Hugh Springs. After that beat down that HS had by garrison I thought the HS posters would not be aggressive like this. HS getting beat by garrison, arp, and winning by one point against hooks. Wow y'all have some big ones to be thinking your team will beat WO. White oak was held to its lowest scoring game against DF at 43 points and averaging 50 points a game. The HS DF game anyone can see that the new DF qb and center could not hike the ball into shotgun hardly at all during that game. DF qb got hurt against WO and the backup for 2-3 plays had the same problems. For HS to think that they will beat WO because DF barley lost to WO. Y'all are gonna be sore after fri night or WO will make believers out of y'all just like we have everyone else that has doubted the roughnecks this year. HS avg through 5 games is barley 25 points on offense. HS pf is 123 and PA is 117. They have barely put up more points on offense than the defense has given up. In order for HS to win this game they have to score 40 or more points like eagle34 said and with their avg offensive points I don't see it at all not even a glimmer of hope. Everyone that has seen WO should understand that even on a bad night with turnovers and penalties all night WO can pull the win out. WO coaches also know how to adjust during the game accordingly if their is something that needs to be addressed. I had a lot more respect for HS but after that shameful defeat against Garrison it opened my eyes and I now believe Jefferson is the second best team in district 8. I understand some of them got banned I guess I missed that, but one of these posters on here is brand new. My prediction is WO by 3 tds

heak just take the w then, we'll stay home cause were already whooped

That's why they play the games though. You will have some respect for HS after the game. Regardless of the Garrison game. Of course we have big ones....what do you expect us to do, get on here and say HS doesn't have a chance? Some of us on here know the HS team, just as you know WO's and the team that lost to Garrison is not the team that usually shows up, just as PP caved against HS and then rebounded. Any given Friday anyone can get beat, just look at what WO did to Harmony. Did anyone expect that score or kind of game.....you'd be lying to yourself if you say yes. Of course you expected WO to win, because you're a homer like the rest of us. Win, lose or draw, I'm supporting HS and expect them to win every week.