White Oak vs Hughes Springs

FootballFanatic16

White Oak vs Hughes Springs  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Roughnecks
    • Mustangs

Dang man I guess so. I accidentally hit the follow on this thread and yall are getting on my nerves lol

Lol today the HS fans have been fired up for some reason. They must have thought by now that some of us may have forgoten about the beat down Garrison gave them.

Lol today the HS fans have been fired up for some reason. They must have thought by now that some of us may have forgoten about the beat down Garrison gave them.

still haven't forgot about y'all sliding by daingerfield either...a few more points on df side and your any given Friday till November goes right out the window...props to daingerfield

Bye week is over and some of us have been MIA for a week...suspensions, work, etc. HS forgot about it as soon as it was over. No need to dwell on a non-district loss. Just learn from it and move on. Young group that will be fine.

• Like 1

still haven't forgot about y'all sliding by daingerfield either...a few more points on df side and your any given Friday till November goes right out the window...props to daingerfield

Well just like the DF posters and Harmony posters on here don't worry you can join in with the rest of the believers white oak has made into this year so far after this week.

you might want to worry about what Alto is gona do to yall this week. Leave the big boys alone and mosey on back to nowhereville

Whoa whoa whoa. Not so fast my friend! I came and took your side bro! It's only proper etiquette to atleast laugh at knowing I'm trolling and that I have absolutely no clue what I'm saying about the situation because I've seen neither team play!

Whoa whoa whoa. Not so fast my friend! I came and took your side bro! It's only proper etiquette to atleast laugh at knowing I'm trolling and that I have absolutely no clue what I'm saying about the situation because I've seen neither team play!

I'm still #### about getting suspended and "somehow" you didn't and I'm still scratching my head at why u didn't. Open some space in your pm and I'll tell you why u didn't

I'm still #### about getting suspended and "somehow" you didn't and I'm still scratching my head at why u didn't. Open some space in your pm and I'll tell you why u didn't

man I'm sorry you got suspended I wasn't aware! I opened some space up in my pms so we can talk abt it

SOME of us try to give opinions on other threads, but others....not so much

those some are me and u and the other ones bait us right back in short bus. We got to do better.

Roughnecks qb will have a lot of passing yards this game. HS is a lil stingy on the run. I'm gona say hood has almost 400 passing and 150 rushing by 10 pm friday

• Like 1