White Oak vs Hughes Springs

FootballFanatic16

White Oak vs Hughes Springs  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Roughnecks
    • Mustangs

You hope they surprise you? You want them to win? Or did u just type that wrong

I developed a certain amount of affection😤😀 for the guys in HS during the Waskom rise. And I have no grudge against White Oak. HS did surprise me against Garrison. Hoping for the opposite from them against WO. I appreciate the way that coach runs his program, so yes I hope they do well.

you have said that on every thread lol... only thing you missed was the part where yall get beat Friday

Nall just thought I might come on here and be able to read some stats about WO, who their play makers are, players to watch, if everyone was health but I found the usual of a bunch of trolls, living I'm the past years, how certain teams don't have a chance (although all are 0-0) and so on....

I developed a certain amount of affection😤😀 for the guys in HS during the Waskom rise. And I have no grudge against White Oak. HS did surprise me against Garrison. Hoping for the opposite from them against WO. I appreciate the way that coach runs his program, so yes I hope they do well.

I feel ya man. Im friends with most of them except short bus lol and this new guy. I think them doing so well before that garrison game had their heads a lil abive the clouds and when garrison donkey stomped them it brought them back to reality

Nall just thought I might come on here and be able to read some stats about WO, who their play makers are, players to watch, if everyone was health but I found the usual of a bunch of trolls, living I'm the past years and so on....

#5 is a beast and he's 85% of their offensive stats. Theyre all healthy so there's the stats now what?

Better be. He knows Dfield was lucky to come away with that dub. Our fault we let the QB convert on a 4th and 19. Fact is if he'd got 18 yards we'd take a knee and it would've been ballgame. But it's just a game. I'm not gonna be all butt hurt for the next 51 weeks. I give the Dfield young men all the credit in the world. They came through.

Better be. He knows Dfield was lucky to come away with that dub. Our fault we let the QB convert on a 4th and 19. Fact is if he'd got 18 yards we'd take a knee and it would've been ballgame. But it's just a game. I'm not gonna be all butt hurt for the next 51 weeks. I give the Dfield young men all the credit in the world. They came through.

I wouldn't call it luck. I'd say we wanted it a lil more than yall did

Converting 4th and 19 is luck. Plain and simple.

Is it? Or just poor coverage and even worse tackling? We don't play on luck. We play on Will and Determination. We had more will and #2 was determined to get it and he did. He made some serious moves and cuts and spins on that play. Don't take that away from him

Come on ETF, both sets of boys wanted it. 18 instead of 19 yards and we'd won. Now that's poor tackling on our part and some good moves by your QB, but to say y'all wanted it more is just bs. That's kind of a slap to our boys. But I'll pick this up in 51 weeks. Till then, good luck neighbors.

Is it? Or just poor coverage and even worse tackling? We don't play on luck. We play on Will and Determination. We had more will and #2 was determined to get it and he did. He made some serious moves and cuts and spins on that play. Don't take that away from him

We have averaged 19 yards a play the last two games so I can see it happening

Come on ETF, both sets of boys wanted it. 18 instead of 19 yards and we'd won. Now that's poor tackling on our part and some good moves by your QB, but to say y'all wanted it more is just bs. That's kind of a slap to our boys. But I'll pick this up in 51 weeks. Till then, good luck neighbors.

I never said yall didn't. I said we wanted it a lil more. No slap to your boys. They had us on the ropes the entire game. We just came thru when we needed to. 19 was the magic number i guess

HS is irelevant after getting paddled reel Hawd by two unranked division 2 teams also in allowing almost as many points as they have scored this year. If Who springs doesn't watch out they could end up 3rd or fourth in district on their way to a first round paddling by mineola and ending the season with more points given up than scored.

• Like 1

This one keeps getting off the main page...That's a sign that everyone knows what's coming!! If HS really thought they had a chance they would be blowing this thread up! :)

Nah....just tired of getting trolled by Sad-O 57.

Swallow that hate friend, it's making you look bad and foolish.

Sad-O 57 - 1

Humility - 0