Alto Yellowjackets at Joaquin Rams

trueblue82

Who wins this game?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like?

Well... Change of plans guys I'm not gonna make it. Had some issues come up and life kinda changed tracks. I hope y'all get a great game out of it. Ramo4 Trueblue82 ramsn03 your teamstinks you guys give them Rams a cheer from me. With that said I really have no other reason for being on smoaky than to cheer my brothers. Since I can't do that anymore Im gonna quote my buddy from Carlisle... Lambo out.

Well... Change of plans guys I'm not gonna make it. Had some issues come up and life kinda changed tracks. I hope y'all get a great game out of it. Ramo4 Trueblue82 ramsn03 your teamstinks you guys give them Rams a cheer from me. With that said I really have no other reason for being on smoaky than to cheer my brothers. Since I can't do that anymore Im gonna quote my buddy from Carlisle... Lambo out.

I'm sorry you are going to miss the biggest win in y'alls programs history

That's gotta' be some "thirsty Thursday" talk, I'll let it pass.

It is indeed.

I'm in Cloudcroft New Mexico at an old time saloon, wooden plank floor and all.

Jackets, expect for the Rams to get a few calls their way. IM NOT saying anything bad about anyone. It's just if Rams are taken lightly and knowing they have a chance to become the first Joaquin team to beat Alto. Call here and there. (Holding and missed calls) Things can get tight. People naturally root for the underdog. Do not and I say it again DO NOT let it be close. Woodson,Hackett and the rest of swarming D,TAKE THE GAME OVER. Would love to see

Alto 42 Joaquin 13

Jackets, expect for the Rams to get a few calls their way. IM NOT saying anything bad about anyone. It's just if Rams are taken lightly and knowing they have a chance to become the first Joaquin team to beat Alto. Call here and there. (Holding and missed calls) Things can get tight. People naturally root for the underdog. Do not and I say it again DO NOT let it be close. Woodson,Hackett and the rest of swarming D,TAKE THE GAME OVER. Would love to see

Alto 42 Joaquin 13

Are you implying that there might be some homecooking? If so, that's pretty rich coming from Alto, home of the "You're 2 TDs down when you get off the bus" rule.

Gonna be some dents in these bleachers, as close as they are to the sideline lol..Bout 10 ft of space between..Sho hate it for whoever lol

I've seen people ran into the wall on the home side and I seen tj Adams from Beckville get put through the fence and end up under the bleachers in 06.

0-0 with 4:52 left in first. We are moving the ball and so far they can't run on us

Heard yall coughed it up after 3 straight first downs.

Go to work rams!

Td pass from trey to Brock. 7-0 rams

Brock!!!

Keep me updated Mr Ronnie, I hate texting trueblue cause he's usually doin stats