Battle of the Pineywoods

Coach0001

Each school is picking the best path for themselves. SFA's is considerably riskier going all in on basketball, but if it pays off (Which I think it will), we stand to benefit much more financially for the long term.

I don't see the two schools remaining together a whole lot longer. I think the they will begin to make new paths for themselves in the near future....

Sitting here basking in the glow got nice or we could already have school record for yards

About 20 k Sam Fans maybe 5/6k Jack fans

Yes, Sir!! We took the foot off the gas for sure. I was really surprised the didn't give the freshman QB some opportunities since they obviously slowed down the Offense in the 4th qtr.

Seems like the attendance has been steadily rising each year. I'm planning on going hopefully next year.

Another year to brag to the L-jacks I know, lol. Six years in a row...domination!!!! EAT 'EM UP, KATS!!!

Proud SAM Alum, class of '98

Each school is picking the best path for themselves. SFA's is considerably riskier going all in on basketball, but if it pays off (Which I think it will), we stand to benefit much more financially for the long term.

I don't see the two schools remaining together a whole lot longer. I think the they will begin to make new paths for themselves in the near future....

Paths? Such as one or each changing conferences or one or each moving up to FBS bottom feeder conference?

Paths? Such as one or each changing conferences or one or each moving up to FBS bottom feeder conference?

Yup. SFA fans want a better conference for basketball. Sam fans seem pretty confident in their football program and their ability to play up. I think it is a matter of time before they jump ship and leave the SLC

Yup. SFA fans want a better conference for basketball. Sam fans seem pretty confident in their football program and their ability to play up. I think it is a matter of time before they jump ship and leave the SLC

IMHO, Sam won't jump ship anytime soon...it's gonna be a WHILE if they do. Only option would be to move up to a FBS bottom-feeder conference. That means more money to spend in their budget that they don't have.

I say Sam should just stay put. And continue to build on the success they are continually showing each season. Not just for football reasons, but other sports such as baseball too.

I think sfa would be making a mistake leaving. Where are they gonna go? SLC basketball is D-I, and considered a Mid-Major, and automatic qualifier for the Big Tournament.

Agree Tman why move up and play bottom feeder FBS?

What a great seen yesterday real atmosphere

I heard there over 20K Kats fans there

As to the building or choosing a path

Enrollment

SFA 12k

SHSU 20K

Yes, Sir. I saw where we had a great turnout. I just wish we could do that at Bowers.

I did not see this yesterday I just heard about it and it seems to have happened

I want to hear from Jacks on this thread

Before the game at the coin toss the Jack captains refused to shake hands with the Bearkats wow

We could have hung more on the Jacks but didn't took the foot off the pedal