Cowboys vs 49'ers  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Cowboys
    • 49'ers

Just want to believe it's competition not rigged ... Watching this looks rigged

Even the commentTors are saying he's done it atkeast 3 times and no call

Even the commentTors are saying he's done it atkeast 3 times and no call

If it bothers you that much, just don't watch then.

This is the Ezekiel Elliott I was hoping for these past two weeks. It looks like he finally has his timing down. Dak again without an int. Cowboys looked shaky at first, but got things rolling. I'll take the win, and Cincy could be a win if we get some players back. The receiving corps isn't the same without him in the lineup.

How many times can Cowboys get refs calls

NFL is a joke

Desperate to have Cowboys good when the actually are flat out average

You say that, but how many Dez catches have the NFL reviewers reversed calls on that were controversial ? You can't have it both ways

I was trolling, click baiting, whatever when I asked in another thread how many games does Prescott win to make Romo's return a sure thing. I'm not sure of Romo's contract but the end has to be closer than Jerry's 4-5 years.

I was trolling, click baiting, whatever when I asked in another thread how many games does Prescott win to make Romo's return a sure thing. I'm not sure of Romo's contract but the end has to be closer than Jerry's 4-5 years.

If Dak is yanked for Tony HurtMO I wont watch another game til Dak is back in. Tony needs to hold the clipboard.

He has three years left on his contract, because it expires in 2019 when he's 39. I thought Roger could have kept playing when he was 39, because he had his best season in 1979. He led the league in Passing Rating and had the most yards thrown in his career that year. I think we would have had a shot at the Super Bowl against Philly in the NFC Championship game in 1981 with Roger at the helm. I don't think the same can be said with Romo, because of his back injuries. Dak can only get better, but as we've seen with Kaepernick he has only become worse. San Francisco became bad because of the aging of receivers and many retirements on the defensive side of the ball after Harbaugh left after he went 8-8.